Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens throwing shade at Joe
(10-27-2021, 07:37 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Jamal Lewis is the drug dealer but I'd say the 2nd most beloved is a toss up between Suggs and Ed Reed.

I'd say Jonathan Ogden.  He was a classy player and possibly the best OT ever not named Munoz.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:09 PM)samhain Wrote: I'd say Jonathan Ogden.  He was a classy player and possibly the best OT ever not named Munoz.

Another good name to toss in the mix.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:01 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Has it been definitely proven that Lamar blew Joe off after the game? I watched the end and didn't see any handshake and haven't heard anyone say for sure that they didn't. All I saw was Joe walking on the field hugging other Ravens and Lamar heading for the exit. I've heard all the comments about Lamar being a great guy but if he ignored Joe after the game he'd better have a good excuse.  

I saw him walk away right when the game ended. Don’t know the reason.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Really? Look at the wording on both of Burrow's statements. Those are called J...O...K...E...S...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I seriously doubt Ray Rice is anywhere close to 3rd most beloved Raven of all time lol. Also, we have/had our share of guys with troubling pasts. Let’s not get into a mudslinging match with them.

Right now, we’re the better team. That’s all that matters. If dogging Burrow’s swagger helps them sleep at night let them go.

Holy shit I'm just throwing insults at them like they've done for awhile towards us.

**** that high ground nonsense. I'm down to play in the mud today.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:01 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Has it been definitely proven that Lamar blew Joe off after the game? I watched the end and didn't see any handshake and haven't heard anyone say for sure that they didn't. All I saw was Joe walking on the field hugging other Ravens and Lamar heading for the exit. I've heard all the comments about Lamar being a great guy but if he ignored Joe after the game he'd better have a good excuse.  

He walked off....but he might've had the shits again. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Holy shit I'm just throwing insults at them like they've done for awhile towards us.

**** that high ground nonsense. I'm down to play in the mud today.

It’s not really about taking the “high ground.” I have no problem getting nasty when it comes to the Steelers. But we just don’t have that kind of bad blood with the Ravens. This is just one moron spouting off because he’s salty we kicked his team’s ass. It’s not coming from the players.

I also just really have no desire to see them starting bringing up Joe Mixon or any of our skeletons. We’re riding high. We don’t need that shit.

Reply/Quote
Homeboy is taking Joe's quotes out of context to stir up internet conversation and make it a Joe v Lamar thing. Dude lacks professionalism, but journalists/reporters/TV personalities do this all the time. Dude sucks, but he's getting his Twitter views I suppose.
Reply/Quote
I imagine Joe’s reaction to this nonsense to be about like this…

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I saw him walk away right when the game ended. Don’t know the reason.

Yeah I read the comments from that tweet and people are giving Lamar grief for walking away after the game and not shaking Joe's hand. 
Reply/Quote
"Burrow handles SUCCESS like an ass!"

*shares quotes from a 4-11-1 NFL season and a period when Burrow was transferring out of OSU*
Reply/Quote
Haha. That is so poor and childish it’s pathetic. Joey B will tear them a new one against next time around as well.
Reply/Quote