Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens throwing shade at Joe
(10-27-2021, 07:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wait…who was the coke dealer? Cause I’d argue Ed Reed is the 2nd most beloved Raven, and I don’t remember any off the field stuff like that.

Was wondering the same thing...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:55 PM)Whatever Wrote: To be fair, the most beloved player in Ravens history is a murderer and the second most beloved player in Ravens history is a cocaine dealer.  Lamar is a saint compared to those two.

3rd most got caught punching his wife in an elevator.

On topic, these mother ***** need to put some respect on Burrow's name or keep it out their meth'd up mouths.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 3rd most got caught punching his wife in an elevator.

On topic, these mother ***** need to put some respect on Burrow's name or keep it out their meth'd up mouths.

Speak with some DAMN REVERANCE!!! 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was wondering the same thing...

Assuming he was referring to Jamal Lewis. Was wondering same thing at first regarding being the “2nd most popular .”
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 3rd most got caught punching his wife in an elevator.

I seriously doubt Ray Rice is anywhere close to 3rd most beloved Raven of all time lol. Also, we have/had our share of guys with troubling pasts. Let’s not get into a mudslinging match with them.

Right now, we’re the better team. That’s all that matters. If dogging Burrow’s swagger helps them sleep at night let them go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
So, why do we even give a flying **** what the "ravens. com editorial director" said about anything? Maybe Elizabeth Blackburn can kick him in the nuts for us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Jamal Lewis is the drug dealer but I'd say the 2nd most beloved is a toss up between Suggs and Ed Reed.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Fuel the fire. It will make the next meeting a grudge match, in our house, and the beating may be more severe. Don’t piss off BDJ.
Reply/Quote
Just a weird thing to tweet

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:23 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Assuming he was referring to Jamal Lewis.   Was wondering same thing at first regarding being the “2nd most popular .”

Okay, thanks. I thought Ed Reed would be without a doubt the Ravens 2nd favorite player. Ed Reed might be the best Safety ever.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Okay, thanks. I thought Ed Reed would be without a doubt the Ravens 2nd favorite player. 

No. That would be the meth dealer on the corner of West Ostend & Russell Street in Baltimore. They have him on their practice squad. His nickname is Spoon. He never suit’s up and I have no clue why he’s so beloved in the city and by the players. But he’s their 2nd favorite player.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. That would be the meth dealer on the corner of West Ostend & Russell Street in Baltimore. They have him on their practice squad. His nickname is Spoon. He never suit’s up and I have no clue why he’s so beloved in the city and by the players. But he’s their 2nd favorite player.

Hilarious

Damn Harley you are good Dog. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 08:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Damn Harley you are good Dog. Smirk

I’m a good boy? Yippee 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow what petty pathetic shot at a kid that's been quite humble while being confident at the same time.

This shit post say more about the Ravens rep then it does about burrow.

The Ravens should be embarrassed by this. 

Lamar's a good kid and likeable.  It be nice if this rivalry could be somewhat civil and not devolve into that crap we had with Pittsburgh for years where each team tried to kill someone on the field every game.  Hopefully the players can maintain a healthy respect for each other and the game and not let douchebags like this get in the middle.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when Burrow torched the Titans so bad last year that they cut Jonathan Joseph the next day? Well, our pass rush schooled the Ravens so much they’re turning desperate… LOL

This reeks of desperation. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
To be fair I don't think any teams in the AFCN are going to like Joe Burrow for years to come for the havoc he will wreak upon them.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Definitely an odd point to make when your QB doesn’t have the sportsmanship to shake hands.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 08:11 PM)motoarch Wrote: Wow what petty pathetic shot at a kid that's been quite humble while being confident at the same time.

This shit post say more about the Ravens rep then it does about burrow.

The Ravens should be embarrassed by this. 

Lamar's a good kid and likeable.  It be nice if this rivalry could be somewhat civil and not devolve into that crap we had with Pittsburgh for years where each team tried to kill someone on the field every game.  Hopefully the players can maintain a healthy respect for each other and the game and not let douchebags like this get in the middle.

I know Chase and Queen did a jersey swap after the game, and I’d wager most players around the league respect Burrow as one of the best young stars in the game. This is just some tool in the social media department. I doubt the players feel the same way.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 08:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: To be fair I don't think any teams in the AFCN are going to like Joe Burrow for years to come for the havoc he will wreak upon them.

[Image: giphy-6-gif.169418]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:55 PM)pally Wrote: This was tweeted by ravens. com  editorial director.  If Lamar is such a great humble person how come he couldn't bring himself to shake Joe's hand after the game?  He will learn you don't mess around with Bengals twitterdom

Has it been definitely proven that Lamar blew Joe off after the game? I watched the end and didn't see any handshake and haven't heard anyone say for sure that they didn't. All I saw was Joe walking on the field hugging other Ravens and Lamar heading for the exit. I've heard all the comments about Lamar being a great guy but if he ignored Joe after the game he'd better have a good excuse.  
Reply/Quote