Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
Interesting the Bears get an A for locker room and some teams that have newer stadiums get a D.
Reply/Quote
Chargers locker room D-. Rams D.

They have the craziest new stadium you could imagine. Locker rooms are the same aren't they? D's.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2023, 09:52 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: These things really concern me as a father of 2. If I was an athlete it might bother me about the supplements, but I can also consult a physician about what I should use and acquire those in my own.

Yeah, but as a professional NFL player could you afford to buy anything to eat much less supplements? 
I guess I'm just spoiled with my millions in social security and what I make building cabinets in my garage because none of these seem like really big deals..
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2023, 01:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Chargers locker room D-. Rams D.

They have the craziest new stadium you could imagine. Locker rooms are the same aren't they? D's.

Players on the Chargers must be walking in and seeing Rams logos still up on the walls.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:Gdale_Bengal Wrote:
These things really concern me as a father of 2. If I was an athlete it might bother me about the supplements, but I can also consult a physician about what I should use and acquire those in my own.

As I understand it, from when they talk about this on Sirius when a player gets a PED suspension, when a player buys a supplement (evidently the Bengals are not the only team that does not provide them) they are supposed to bring it in and let the training staff make sure there are no banned substances in them. Doesn't seem that hard to me, and I would fully assume there is probably already a list posted of acceptable and banned supplements....
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Players on the Chargers must be walking in and seeing Rams logos still up on the walls.  Ninja

The Rams and Chargers locker rooms are actually separate and on opposites sides of the stadium. I think they also have two visiting team locker rooms, but not sure about that: possibly only one visiting team locker room. I remember some teams complained about the layout of the visiting team locker room when they had games there.
Reply/Quote