Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO LEONARD FOURNETTE
BY GOD, ITS A MIRACLE. THE FOOTBALL GODS ARE TRYING TO GIVE THE BENGALS A CHANCE.

And my fantasy football team has officially lost as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:30 PM)thillan Wrote: BY GOD, ITS A MIRACLE. THE FOOTBALL GODS ARE TRYING TO GIVE THE BENGALS A CHANCE.

And my fantasy football team has officially lost as well.

Report is, he broke a team rule and is inactive for the game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is huge !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Odds that we can take advantage of this?? Hopefully this means Bortles will be throwing a hell of a lot more now
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Odds that we can take advantage of this?? Hopefully this means Bortles will be throwing a hell of a lot more now

Yeah Chris Ivory is still a good back, but if we can make Bortles have to beat us, I like our chances more now. If the O-line can be at least halfway decent, then we can make just one or two more big plays.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill is also out for the Bengals. Mixon gets the start.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Jeremy Hill is also out for the Bengals.

Yeah, that doesn't really worry me at all though. Having John Ross out yet again is what irks me even more.
Reply/Quote
Lucked out but will still be lucky to escape with a W
Reply/Quote
Yay!

*Realizes that TJ Yeldon went for 122 yards on 9 carries last time Fournette was out*

Noooooooooooo!!!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yay!

*Realizes that TJ Yeldon went for 122 yards on 9 carries last time Fournette was out*

Noooooooooooo!!!

LMAO so true! I was kinda excited to see Fournette at the same time too, because he is a freak of nature. Could already be a top 3-5 RB. 
Reply/Quote
Betcha money bengals still lose today, but this does give them a slightly better chance of proving me wrong.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yay!

Noooooooooooo!!!

Yep lol I claimed him in my fantasy league the second I read this thread lol figure him against Cincy is probably better than C.J. Anderson with a new QB against Philly
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Jeremy Hill is also out for the Bengals. Mixon gets the start.

NFL radio said Gio was starting

As for Hill; didn't he get hurt in the Indy game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:49 PM)thillan Wrote: Yeah, that doesn't really worry me at all though. Having John Ross out yet again is what irks me even more.

Why?  Considering his limited practice time he would probably be a liability in special teams cohesion, nor would he be ready for anything more than certain packages.  If he is going to take an active spot but be limited to certain packages, he better damn well be on the same page with the QB and the rest of the offense.  Better to get him fully up to speed in practices before working him into games.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why?  Considering his limited practice time he would probably be a liability in special teams cohesion, nor would he be ready for anything more than certain packages.  If he is going to take an active spot but be limited to certain packages, he better damn well be on the same page with the QB and the rest of the offense.  Better to get him fully up to speed in practices before working him into games.

It irks me because we picked him 9th overall, and it's week 9, and I've seen him targeted once. I'm frustrated at the situation we are facing with our Top 10 pick is all.. not saying he would be the game breaker today.
Reply/Quote
Is this how lightly the Jags take the Bengals?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:13 PM)thillan Wrote: It irks me because we picked him 9th overall, and it's week 9, and I've seen him targeted once. I'm frustrated at the situation we are facing with our Top 10 pick is all.. not saying he would be the game breaker today.

Understandable, but we need to look at what is best for the team in both the short and long term before looking at his short term usege.  I think he will be limited to practice only the next two weeks before returning to the active 46 against the Browns.  Obviously this is predicated on the rest of the WR corp staying healthy.
Reply/Quote
Jay Glazer says he missed the team photo, a workout, and a treatment session.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Understandable, but we need to look at what is best for the team in both the short and long term before looking at his short term usege.  I think he will be limited to practice only the next two weeks before returning to the active 46 against the Browns.  Obviously this is predicated on the rest of the WR corp staying healthy.

I agree.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Report is, he broke a team rule and is inactive for the game.

Coughlin is building a culture in Jacksonville.

The Bengals let guys keep acting like fools on and off the field with no ramifications.
Reply/Quote