Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO LEONARD FOURNETTE
(11-05-2017, 02:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep lol I claimed him in my fantasy league the second I read this thread lol figure him against Cincy is probably better than C.J. Anderson with a new QB against Philly

Thanks for reminding me. Went ahead and added him in the league where I have Fournette.  Big Grin
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Crazy list of bengals inactives. Boyd Minter Ross Hill Bullock Johnson Redmond and Westerman.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:30 PM)thillan Wrote: BY GOD, ITS A MIRACLE. THE FOOTBALL GODS ARE TRYING TO GIVE THE BENGALS A CHANCE.

And my fantasy football team has officially lost as well.

Grab Yeldon right quick...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yeldon has generally underachieved in fantasy football.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeldon has generally underachieved in fantasy football.

Not behind this line with this coaching staff.

He was disappointing to say the least a couple years ago, but looked like a different guy last week.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote