Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA Shuns Second Amendment Martyr
(06-25-2017, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice to see they came around after being called out. The ACLU are scam artists.

Eh, so is our current POTUS. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-25-2017, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice to see they came around after being called out.   The ACLU are scam artists.

Mellow

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/us/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech-canceled/index.html

Quote:Ann Coulter's Berkeley speech off; police still plan for protesters

By Steve Almasy, CNN

Updated 8:33 PM ET, Wed April 26, 2017

Quote:ACLU STATEMENT ON ANN COULTER SPEECH

April 26, 2017

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-24-2017, 09:12 AM)xxlt Wrote: I didn't disagree with your point. I also didn't realize the discussion was confined to the response of the NRA to the exclusion of what the thread title refers to as a "second amendment martyr" and the man who killed him. I'll try to stay more on point next time. A thousand pardons.

I suppose I should respond with "I didn't disagree with your point either".  And no where in my post was any confinement of the discussion mentioned.  But since you quoted my post, I thought it would make sense to clarify the scope of my point.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]