Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Married at PBS last Sunday!
I have to say I was blown out of the water by the way PBS and Aramark handled the event. It was extraordinary! Food was amazing and so was the staff. The only thing that stunk, was they were setting up the Guns n Roses concert, so we couldn't go kick field goals. But they did take us down to the training room, which was really nice!

Pics to come! Can't post them from my facebook due to privacy restrictions.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 03:25 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I have to say I was blown out of the water by the way PBS and Aramark handled the event. It was extraordinary! Food was amazing and so was the staff. The only thing that stunk, was they were setting up the Guns n Roses concert, so we couldn't go kick field goals. But they did take us down to the training room, which was really nice!

congrats on the marriage! Here's to many happy years for the two of you! My wife and I celebrate our 11th Anniversary tomorrow.    I have always wanted to do an event @ the Jungle. Even to the extent of planning my own birthday party here!  Is your new bride a Bengals fan I hope?? Look fwd to the pics from the wedding. 
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 04:17 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: congrats on the marriage! Here's to many happy years for the two of you! My wife and I celebrate our 11th Anniversary tomorrow.    I have always wanted to do an event @ the Jungle. Even to the extent of planning my own birthday party here!  Is your new bride a Bengals fan I hope?? Look fwd to the pics from the wedding. 

Happy anniversary to you..  (about 2 months into my 11th year of marriage)

And congrats to the OP...  wedding at PBS  why the hell didn't I think of that.
Reply/Quote
Great stuff...

I plan on being buried at PBS on day...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats on you two finding each other and making the commitment. Many happy years of bliss !
Reply/Quote
Congrats on your marriage, and congrats to those just celebrating your anniversaries.
Just celebrated my 20th with my beautiful bride at the end of June.
Cheers to you all.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2016, 12:13 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Great stuff...

ha.  I think my heart is still laying under my seat in Section 106 from that f'ing playoff game last year.
But this might be worth looking into.  "Hey honey, when I die sneak in to PBS and bury me under the logo at the 50. Nobody will catch you"
Reply/Quote
But but GnR belongs in the Jungle..

Congrats!

Reply/Quote
Got married 43 years ago last February - 14 of the happiest years of my life!

Seriously though, congrats! Sounds like one heck of a wedding!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations ! ......Sounds like a great way to get hitched. Can't wait to see the pics.
Reply/Quote

Seems fitting.  A lot of playoff dreams get buried there every January.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sounds cool and congratulations to you and the bride.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Would be a pretty awesome place to get married.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations
Reply/Quote
Congratulations.

You can also say that you got married at a Guns and Roses concert.
Reply/Quote
Awesome!! Congrats. I'm coming up on 2 years of Marriage and our first baby. Definitely would be cool to do that. I had a friend married on home plate of GABP a few years back.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 03:25 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I have to say I was blown out of the water by the way PBS and Aramark handled the event. It was extraordinary! Food was amazing and so was the staff. The only thing that stunk, was they were setting up the Guns n Roses concert, so we couldn't go kick field goals. But they did take us down to the training room, which was really nice!

Congrats!  I was there for the reason you couldn't kick FGs.  Pretty neat wedding venue, for sure....

You related to the Hoffas? Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Did beer cost $9 at the reception?

I would have requested they play that Here Comes the Boom song on the jumbotron with the footage of the defense hitting fools while the bride walked down the "aisle".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Don't worry. Our kicker can't kick FGs there either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote