Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked and Afraid
Anybody ever watch this show? It's where 2 people are dumped off naked (male and female) usually on a deserted island. Which got me to thinking.........

If you had your choice of one person to be in this situation with, who would you choose? My choice would easily be ScarJo.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Luckily I keep a list of my top five favorite celebrity crushes for situations just like this. So my answer would be one of the following.....

Emmy Rossum
Diane Kruger
Alyssa Milano
Nicki Whelan
Kate and Pippa Middleton
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 04:35 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Luckily I keep a list of my top five favorite celebrity crushes for situations just like this.  So my answer would be one of the following.....

Emmy Rossum
Diane Kruger
Alyssa Milano
Nicki Whelan
Kate and Pippa Middleton

Would probably be my second choice.  Nice list.   Wub
Reply/Quote
Megan Fox
Salma Hayek
Jessica Biel
Jennifer Aniston
Summer Walker

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 04:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Megan Fox
Salma Hayek
Jessica Biel
Jennifer Aniston
Summer Walker

Another nice list.  Jessica Biel would be on my list too.
Reply/Quote
I feel the lists just became who do you want to hang out with naked. Seems like there is some thought missing around the survival part of the show, otherwise the thread should be "What hot chicks do you want to hang out naked with?".
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:21 PM)Au165 Wrote: I feel the lists just became who do you want to hang out with naked. Seems like there is some thought missing around the survival part of the show, otherwise the thread should be "What hot chicks do you want to hang out naked with?".

That's what I intended.  But if they want to make lists, more power to them.
Reply/Quote
India Eisley
Dove Cameron
Victoria Justice
Jessica Alba
Christina Hendricks

Maybe even Bear Grylls in order to survive. Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's what I intended.  But if they want to make lists, more power to them.

Yeah....but a man's gotta get some to keep his sanity, may as well make it a fantasy! LMAO

As for survival......

[Image: article-2395643-1B544455000005DC-655_634x474.jpg]
[Image: machete_maidens_unleashed_still.jpg]
[Image: chicks_with_guns_051.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1q2HDRH9TNLHxEA4Hiu...xJNcr_WPIo]

.....how bout some of these? Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....but a man's gotta get some to keep his sanity, may as well make it a fantasy! LMAO

As for survival......

[Image: article-2395643-1B544455000005DC-655_634x474.jpg]
[Image: machete_maidens_unleashed_still.jpg]
[Image: chicks_with_guns_051.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1q2HDRH9TNLHxEA4Hiu...xJNcr_WPIo]

.....how bout some of these? Tongue

:drool:
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:21 PM)Au165 Wrote: I feel the lists just became who do you want to hang out with naked. Seems like there is some thought missing around the survival part of the show, otherwise the thread should be "What hot chicks do you want to hang out naked with?".

Survival? Who needs that? Well just use the warmth of our entwined bodies to stay warm at night. I can fish during the day. She’ll cook. And if I die trying to survive, I can’t imagine a better way to go out than in the naked bussom of one of these fine ladies.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Survival?  Who needs that?  Well just use the warmth of our entwined bodies to stay warm at night.  I can fish during the day. She’ll cook. And if I die trying to survive, I can’t imagine a better way to go out than in the naked bussom of one of these fine ladies.

This made me tingle a little bit.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 04:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anybody ever watch this show?  It's where 2 people are dumped off naked (male and female) usually on a deserted island.  Which got me to thinking.........

If you had your choice of one person to be in this situation with, who would you choose?  My choice would easily be ScarJo.

Look for Adam zoekt Eva on Youtube. It's completely uncensored. Your welcome. Big Grin

As for being in that situation with someone, I'm sure everyone here knows who my pick would be.  Pervert
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Look for Adam zoekt Eva on Youtube. It's completely uncensored. Your welcome. Big Grin

As for being in that situation with someone, I'm sure everyone here knows who my pick would be.  Pervert

I'll have to wait until my wife goes to bed, she frowns on NSFW (not safe for wife) stuff.

And I can't imagine who your choice would be?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Look for Adam zoekt Eva on Youtube. It's completely uncensored. Your welcome. Big Grin

Holy shit.  My wife just went to the store, so I snuck a peek.  
Reply/Quote
Gina Carano, since she could probably wrestle a gator or something if we got into trouble. Plus, since she's twice my size, I could just use her like a blanket. A muscley blanket with boobs.
Reply/Quote
Isn’t Kate upton some kind of warrior princess? Or is that just a commercial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well, whatever Hollywood hottie you go out there with, be sure to really make the first couple days count. By the time day 3 or 4 rolls round and she is filthy, stinky, hungry and thirsty and the spoiled Hollywood diva comes out, you will be looking for ways to ditch her.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You know. ..somehow I have a lurking suspicion that if for some reason I was tossed naked on a deserted island with one other person,  especially a woman I wouldn't be given my choice of the most beautiful women available . I'm thinking some mean, nasty, bad smelling and very ugly woman would be my unfortunate lot in life   ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 04:08 PM)McC Wrote: Well, whatever Hollywood hottie  you go out there with, be sure to really make the first couple days count.  By the time day 3 or 4 rolls round and she is filthy, stinky, hungry and thirsty and the spoiled Hollywood diva comes out, you will be looking for ways to ditch her.

Nothing more romantic than the third day, when she's got more armpit hair than you, dingle berries and constant Funyun breath.
Reply/Quote