Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nancy gets her hair did
(09-04-2020, 09:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She needs a better handler. 

Yeah she does.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 09:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We went from getting a hair cut to taking drugs. 

Both life and death situations, according to Dems  ThumbsUp

Also, way to avoid the point of the post  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 09:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Both life and death situations, according to Dems  ThumbsUp

Also, way to avoid the point of the post  ThumbsUp

I'm not sure if that logic follows or is even based on a factual premise, but was there a point to your post?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 08:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Hodge Twins talk about this PERFECTLY!

Why does she get special treatment?  Why wasn't she wearing a mask?  

Then, instead of just admitting she was wrong and apologizing, she goes on the attack and says she was set-up!  

SERIOUSLY?!

Typical Dems: do as I say, not as I do!

And somebody owes her a damn apology:
https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Speaker-Pelosi-calls-salon-visit-a-set-up-15538247.php
Quote:“I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up,” she said at an event about school reopenings in San Francisco’s Noe Valley.

The second most powerful lawmaker in the nation set up by Chrissy's Cut and Curl
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tan suits and Hair cuts. Not sure why Trump supporters think this is something we care about after witnessing what all they ignored the last 4 years. They've complained more about this (as if they wear masks) then Russian putting bounties on our troops with Trumps blessing (through turning a blind eye). Not to mention the treasonous acts of saluting enemy Generals (NK), working with Russia to attack Americans etc. Trumps really left them with not much to fake outrage over. The thing about ignoring all that he's done, there's really not much you can criticize anyone else over without looking foolish.

But yea, how about haircuts and tan suits. Scandalous!

Knowing how America voters hold Dems far more accountable then Republicans. Who knows how this will end.

They sure don't seem to care about Melania's private email use after American voters were so outraged over Hillary's usage of them. So Republicans just got it good when it comes to voters expectations (and they know it), while Dems continue to play right into their hands by eating their own.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And somebody owes her a damn apology:
https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Speaker-Pelosi-calls-salon-visit-a-set-up-15538247.php

The second most powerful lawmaker in the nation set up by Chrissy's Cut and Curl

She was set up. The Salon owner already said she approved the visit, and never closed down during the pandemic, didn't require masks when there was not full staffing and appointments, and was upset because he blamed her for shutting down the city. 

"She's been coming in for quite a while, and just to see her come in and especially not wearing the mask, that's what really got to me, but this isn't even political. I mean, she's been coming in there. It's the fact that she actually came in and didn't have a mask on," Kious said. "And I just thought about you know my staff and people not being able to work and make money and provide for their families, and if she's in there comfortably without a mask and feeling safe, then why are we shut down? Why am I not able to have clients come in?"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelosi-salon-setup-video-owner-responds/

Also from the man who did her hair's attorney...

An attorney for the man who did her hair also said Pelosi appeared to have been set up.
Matthew Soleimanpour said his client received permission from the salon owner a day earlier to make the appointment.
During that telephone call the owner, Kious, “made several vitriolic and incendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi,” Soleimanpour said in a statement.
“It appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-­up of Speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations,” the statement said."

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-to-address-nancy-pelosis-visit/2357305/

More from the salon Owner...

Kious, owner of ESalon SF in the city’s upscale Cow Hollow district, told Fox News that she rents chairs to stylists, and one of them informed her in advance that Pelosi wanted a wash and blow dry. California guidelines on salons vary by county, but stringent San Francisco officials have not yet permitted indoor salons to open.
Kious said she considered Pelosi getting her hair done “a slap in the face” to struggling business owners.
However, in his statement, Soleimanpour said photographs and other information show that Kious had been performing indoor services since at least April without wearing a mask, and she also had been encouraging “and almost forcing stylists” to work.

So it was a clear set up as more and more comes out on this. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 11:15 AM)jj22 Wrote: She was set up. The Salon owner already said she approved the visit, and never closed down during the pandemic, didn't require masks when there was not full staffing and appointments, and was upset because he blamed her for shutting down the city. 

"She's been coming in for quite a while, and just to see her come in and especially not wearing the mask, that's what really got to me, but this isn't even political. I mean, she's been coming in there. It's the fact that she actually came in and didn't have a mask on," Kious said. "And I just thought about you know my staff and people not being able to work and make money and provide for their families, and if she's in there comfortably without a mask and feeling safe, then why are we shut down? Why am I not able to have clients come in?"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelosi-salon-setup-video-owner-responds/

Also from the man who did her hair's attorney...

An attorney for the man who did her hair also said Pelosi appeared to have been set up.
Matthew Soleimanpour said his client received permission from the salon owner a day earlier to make the appointment.
During that telephone call the owner, Kious, “made several vitriolic and incendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi,” Soleimanpour said in a statement.
“It appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-­up of Speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations,” the statement said."

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-to-address-nancy-pelosis-visit/2357305/

More from the salon Owner...

Kious, owner of ESalon SF in the city’s upscale Cow Hollow district, told Fox News that she rents chairs to stylists, and one of them informed her in advance that Pelosi wanted a wash and blow dry. California guidelines on salons vary by county, but stringent San Francisco officials have not yet permitted indoor salons to open.
Kious said she considered Pelosi getting her hair done “a slap in the face” to struggling business owners.
However, in his statement, Soleimanpour said photographs and other information show that Kious had been performing indoor services since at least April without wearing a mask, and she also had been encouraging “and almost forcing stylists” to work.

So it was a clear set up as more and more comes out on this. Nothing more, nothing less.

2funny

Reply/Quote
[Image: 118867696_770656737060035_59081017738045...e=5F7AED1D]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 02:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 118867696_770656737060035_59081017738045...e=5F7AED1D]

This topic seemed to die right after the shop owner was exposed  Mellow
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 02:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 118867696_770656737060035_59081017738045...e=5F7AED1D]

Gaslight, obstruct, project.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And somebody owes her a damn apology:

(09-07-2020, 02:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This topic seemed to die right after the shop owner was exposed  Mellow

Ignorance is often an excuse trotted out, but it makes them no less ignorant. 

Reply/Quote