Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narcos
Anyone else watch the first season on Netflix? It revolves around Pablo Escober and the ones that would eventually bring him down. Gotta say I got hooked on it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 04:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Anyone else watch the first season on Netflix? It revolves around Pablo Escober and the ones that would eventually bring him down. Gotta say I got hooked on it.

That was Pablo's business model.
Reply/Quote
I watched the first episode. Are you already all the way through the first season?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 12:27 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I watched the first episode.  Are you already all the way through the first season?

He invited a girl over for netflix and chill...and they watched netflix and chilled 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 12:27 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I watched the first episode.  Are you already all the way through the first season?

Yeah finished it couple nights ago. I highly recom mend it for folks that like that genre.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I will have to check it out.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I just finished episode 6 last night. Absolutely LOVING this show. Happy to hear Netflix already renewed it for a second season. I wonder if they'll take the series all the way up to Pablo's death.
Reply/Quote