Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate
For those coming into town Friday (or before), there will be a Bengal fan meetup at Tailgate Brewing Music Row Friday 6-9 PM CST.
Hosted by the Nashville Bengals Fan Club.

For those coming in Saturday or just only looking for a tailgate, our own Bengal Jim is hosting his big tailgate!
Will be at 14 James Robertson Parkway. Lot opens at 11:30 AM CST.

I doubt I'll be appearing at the Friday night shindig but I might show up at the tailgate.
Will definitely be at the game!
Who Dey  Tiger
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who would have thought there was a Nashville Bengals club. I assume it's mostly transplants. Be a neat thing if you are going to Nashville.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 05:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who would have thought there was a Nashville Bengals club.  I assume it's mostly transplants.  Be a neat thing if you are going to Nashville.

This is my 4th NFL season living in Nashville and I only just found out about this club this week.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 05:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is my 4th NFL season living in Nashville and I only just found out about this club this week.

Pretty good year to discover it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Im aiming to be at both of these.
Reply/Quote
What's the Bengal Jim tailgate like? Just BYOB and hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of Bengals fans?

I'm between going there and just hanging out at bars on Broadway before the game. Is there a meetup before the game anywhere on Broadway (saw the tailgate brewery place was Friday).
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 05:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What's the Bengal Jim tailgate like? Just BYOB and hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of Bengals fans?

I'm between going there and just hanging out at bars on Broadway before the game. Is there a meetup before the game anywhere on Broadway (saw the tailgate brewery place was Friday).

I'm not sure what it's like, but I've heard it gets hundreds of people.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote