Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate burleson is right...
(09-27-2019, 05:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Kay Adams is a snack.

That's my contribution to this thread.

Yes, she is. 
Reply/Quote
Nate is wrong , ain’t fooling anyone.
Reply/Quote
Bills D even shut down Tom Brady and the pats offense. Only got 1 FG and 1 TD from the offense. Bengals did more than that last week. That one doesn’t look so bad. Browns beat Ravens so a win tomorrow and bengals are a game out of first place with a week schedule ahead.

There are still reasons to believe. Unfortunately our defense and o line look terrible. And it’s the bengals, that’s another reason not to believe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bills D even shut down Tom Brady and the pats offense. Only got 1 FG and 1 TD from the offense. Bengals did more than that last week. That one doesn’t look so bad. Browns beat Ravens so a win tomorrow and bengals are a game out of first place with a week schedule ahead.

There are still reasons to believe. Unfortunately our defense and o line look terrible. And it’s the bengals, that’s another reason not to believe

Defense looked terrible in a hangover game; they've had 2 games with good tackling, turnovers and sacks, while not giving up the world in yards, while they've only had 1 awful game.

Our D is NOT terrible.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 10:07 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: He said his reasoning comes from the schedule the Bengals have played so far noting the 8-1 combined record of the Bengals first 3 opponents...

I don't like using the 8-1 record stat...it doesn't really mean anything.  If Cincy won its first 3 games, we'd just be saying, well Cincy is 3-0 but their opponent's combined record through three weeks is only 5-4.  Our games play a huge impact on that.  However, I'll take solace in a win over the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 02:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I found it.

OMG, that is hilarious.  "Skype in to my custody hearings? and "there are only three kinds of ties:  Mai Tai's in Turks,  Pad Thai, and paying someone to tie me up once in a while"....That's some funny shit.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Defense looked terrible in a hangover game; they've had 2 games with good tackling, turnovers and sacks, while not giving up the world in yards, while they've only had 1 awful game.

Our D is NOT terrible.

The game where the offense sustained drives, the D held their own.  There has to be balance.  

I wish SF was a divisional foe and we got to play them again.  I would love to see how the coaches went after them a second game.  
Reply/Quote