Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navorro Bowman
(11-02-2018, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: The Raiders didn't want him back...that is kind of scary.

Really you could say that about ANY free agent.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 01:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He was a premier MLB, then got hurt. He's 30 years. He's a very solid tackler. He's fairly good covering a TE.

He's looking for work.

There's speculation that he wouldn't cost too much.

I'd LOVE to see us add him. Really, if we could get Nickerson off the field...we'd improve the defense and I think he could address weaknesses.

He tried out for the Browns a couple weeks ago too...so it's not like he's retired.

People whine about the Front Office doing the same things over and over and not getting different results. Then after the James Harrison, AJ HAwk, Karlos Dansby washed up linebackers experiments, we should bring in Navarro Bowman? How about we just play our young backers and let htem mature into good players. Evans is on his way, and Jefferson is and always was a project....
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 08:29 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Raiders are weird. Gruden's moves have been shocking.

It was funny when Paulie G's Defense was really sucking it up and Grude looked at him and said WTF? Hilarious

Dude just makes me laugh. Still remember the CBS Chucky opener on Halloween like ten years ago lol
Reply/Quote