Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous about the Bills
(10-04-2017, 05:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fair enough. The line is still a major issue...both with pass and run blocking. I see us pulling out a W here, but I can't blame anyone for being more hesitant. 

Hey man, definately possible and our Defensive front aren't punks either.

If it rains it hurts us more than the Bills though IMO.

Should be a low scoring game and the team that turns the ball over the least wins.

(10-04-2017, 05:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd say the pressure has never stopped and Dalton hasn't thrown an INT since week 1. He only threw 8 the year before that while getting sacked 41 times.

I'd say we can chalk week 1 up to a fluke.

Good points, Dalton is not the problem that is for sure. Just didn't like seeing that strip fumble by Ogbah last game.

Fisher and Andre just got pushed right into Dalton, he didn't have a chance and that was against a front that is not as good as Buffalo's.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Our O line still is woeful and the Bills have a very good front 4. They also just beat a very good Atlanta team. Anyone else nervous about this game?

Yeah, I don't give us much of a chance, unless the D does some scoring or pitches a shutout.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
If the Bill's front 4 controls the line of scrimmage we're going to be in for a long game. Doesn't matter how many the Bill's offense scores, all they have to do is find a way to score some points. We have a good defense, but this D will get scored on this Sunday, just can't be sure if the Bengal's offense will score.
Reply/Quote
I watched Broncos vs Bills and one thing I noticed is that their secondary takes advantage of bad passes.

We can't have floaters from Dalton or off target passes because the Bills WILL pick them off.
Reply/Quote
I think Lazor will have a gameplan for us. Not saying we'll win, necessarily. But I think the embarrassments like Week 1 are a thing of the past.
Reply/Quote
It's interesting how the Bengals play the Bills year after year, but they usually beat them.

If the Bills are better this year, as many seem to think they are, then the Bengals need to beat them if they want to succeed this season. I'll be watching on Sunday, so I'm hoping for a fun one.
Reply/Quote
A game plan must be designed around our weaknesses. If Lazor can do this? "He is the droid we've been looking for!"

Reply/Quote
A tale of two different teams! One is over achieving and one is under achieving. But yeah, i am a little nervous for this one. This is not the Browns. We're going to be in for a fight. I hope they come out ready to play.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What's there to be nervous about, this team has a low chance of making the playoffs as constructed, based on current record, based on history, and likely a 0% chance of winning a playoff game this year - lol.

:andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: A game plan must be designed around our weaknesses. If Lazor can do this? "He is the droid we've been looking for!"

I like it
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Our O line still is woeful and the Bills have a very good front 4. They also just beat a very good Atlanta team. Anyone else nervous about this game?

Nervous? Not nervous. Just not expecting a win, given Andy will be under constant pressure, and we know how that goes. Plus we're 1-3, so there's that.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 10:52 PM)Utts Wrote: Nervous? Not nervous. Just not expecting a win, given Andy will be under constant pressure, and we know how that goes. Plus we're 1-3, so there's that.
Lets pray that Lazor has our screen game on point to slow down the pass rush.
Reply/Quote
Its a home game so im giving a good shot to win it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm not nervous; i'm excited!! I live 2 hours from Buffalo and all my friends are Bills fans. My birthday is Sunday, so Bills/Bengals at Bengals 1pm on my birthday with my friends who will be rooting for Bills. Should be fun!
Reply/Quote
This would be a good test to see where we really stand. Browns wasn't much of a test.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 02:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm not nervous; i'm excited!!  I live 2 hours from Buffalo and all my friends are Bills fans.  My birthday is Sunday, so Bills/Bengals at Bengals 1pm on my birthday with my friends who will be rooting for Bills.   Should be fun!

Happy early Burfday!!!

Yeah, should be a good old fashioned sluggfest. The way football is meant to be played.

Defense, running the ball, hard hitting. Cool
Reply/Quote