BURROW
HIGGINS
IRWIN
WILSON
SAMPLE
BELL
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New England Game Game Ball
Ugly win = win, so we get to award a Game Ball. So who we got?

JOE BURROW: 375 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, 99.7 passer rating

TEE HIGGINS: 8 catches, 128 yards, 1 TD

TRENTON IRWIN: 3 catches, 45 yards, 2 TDs

DJ READER: Because

LOGAN WILSON: 9 tackles, 1 sack

CAM SAMPLE: 6 tackles, 1 sack

VONN BELL: 6 tackles, 1 FF
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ugly win = win, so we get to award a Game Ball. So who we got?

Have to be Bell because of that last min FF to save us the game. You could go Irwin, and would have if he got the hat trick.

You could also say JB9 but for as well as he played 1st half, he's almost as much to blame for them to come back in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
Who forced that fumble? I have to go back and look, but that’s my pick.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Joe was amazing early but Vonn Bell was a terror for the entire game. Best pass rushing Safety that they've had since Reggie Nelson.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Not sure who to give it to this week. I guess whoever actually ripped the ball out. Other than that, I wouldn't award game balls this week.
Reply/Quote
Tough because of how the game progressed.. but I'll go with Tee Higgins he was consistent and a threat 1 on 1.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who forced that fumble? I have to go back and look, but that’s my pick.

B.J Hill?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ugly win = win, so we get to award a Game Ball. So who we got?

Reader not presently in the poll. But he was a beast as always.
Reply/Quote
Reader was a big reason why their run game which had been decent before today, wasn’t that good.

But ima go Tee and Bell. I want to go-mvp with Wilson but i hate doing dual MVPs

Whole game MVP is Tee
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Tee on Offense, Bell on Defense. Since it is only one, the defense made this game, so I voted for Bell. Offense/Burrow were sub-par after the half.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who forced that fumble? I have to go back and look, but that’s my pick.

ESPN shows Bell forced it but Hill recovered.
Reply/Quote
I voted for other - the football gods because they had to be smiling on us to win this one.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:38 PM)Bengalion Wrote: B.J Hill?

BJ Hill had the recovery. I thought Reader forced it, but it looks like it may have been Bell.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Illegal to have this poll without Reader
Reply/Quote
Bell = the forced fumble saved the game
Reply/Quote
Bell strictly for the forced fumble. That saved the game
Reply/Quote

Tough call.

Irwin stepped up big and made a few nice plays.

DJ Reader was AN ANIMAL and helped the run game a ton, even if it doesn't show up in stats.

Higgins made some nice plays and nice catches.

Bell's strip bailed out the rest of the team and won the game, but it's tough to give it to him for that one play.

I think you gotta mention the offensive line only giving up two sacks against one of the league's best pass rushes! I know that Burrow got away from some sacks and threw some balls away, but they still had a good game.

But you gotta give it to Burrow! He's UNREAL!
Reply/Quote
Voted for Bell. Burrow did well enough in the first half, and I don't think he deserves to be blamed for the first INT, Boyd clearly lost his route there. That being said I think the offense moved the chains quite well, we just got some bad luck. It happens sometimes.
Reply/Quote
I know it was badly reviewed, but Bell also had that IG/FF play on Jones earlier in the game as well. I know we're biased but that should have been a FF for Bell and FR for TD by Pratt that the refs messed up.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:42 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: BJ Hill had the recovery. I thought Reader forced it, but it looks like it may have been Bell.

Look at the poll and then ask yourself: "What does FF mean?"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote