BURROW
HIGGINS
IRWIN
WILSON
SAMPLE
BELL
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New England Game Game Ball
Along with the Forced Fumble Bell set up a Sack for Tupou and forced a intentional grounding penalty. He had a great overall game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Shout out to Mixon btw. 108 all purpose yards today. And he now has more receptions on the season than Boyd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bell, he saved Xmas!
Reply/Quote
Zac gave game balls to:

Burrow
BJ Hill
Vonn Bell

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you trying to say we were:

[Image: 7024763b0cd73845efe98c1521a33b259f226768...V_TTW_.jpg]
My vote goes to Vonn Freakin' Bell.  He has been a difference maker since the day he came -- on the field and in the locker room.

But I think it was Kelly Kapowski who forced that fumble.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ugly win = win, so we get to award a Game Ball. So who we got?

JOE BURROW: 375 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, 99.7 passer rating

TEE HIGGINS: 8 catches, 128 yards, 1 TD

TRENTON IRWIN: 3 catches, 45 yards, 2 TDs

DJ READER: Because

LOGAN WILSON: 9 tackles, 1 sack

CAM SAMPLE: 6 tackles, 1 sack

VONN BELL: 6 tackles, 1 FF

I usually go against Burrow because you could really give it to him each week and I want to spread it around.  Not this week.  Joe was fire.  He was so ON that he should have ended with about 450 yards and 5 TDs.  WAY too many drops.  Tee was really good, but dropped an easy TD.  Irwin dropped at TD.  Chase dropped a 45 yard gain that would have put it at the 10-15 yard line if not score.

One group I would like to praise is the offensive line.  They kept Burrow clean for almost all of it.  Two sacks that were ok because Joe was holding the ball and trying to wait for someone to break open in the red zone.  That was the #1 sack duo in the NFL.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac gave game balls to:

Burrow
BJ Hill
Vonn Bell

That’s as subdued after a victory, I think, as we’ve ever seen them. They know they didn’t play well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2022/12/everything-bill-belichick-said-after-patriots-comeback-falls-short-vs-bengals.html?outputType=amp

Belichick a whole lot of Christmas cheer.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I felt the defense stepped up when we needed them with a huge strip and fumble recovery.

Burrow had an awesome first half and if not for drops throws for 4 TD's and over 400 yards.

But Bell played a great game so he is my pick.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I said Burrow because he threw the ball under awful weather conditions, and got Bengals out to a lead. Other players on both teams had a hard time kicking or holding the football. Burrow showed he can be a Cold Weather Quarterback, which is a huge thing if you are playing in AFC North.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac gave game balls to:

Burrow
BJ Hill
Vonn Bell

Just still crazy to think we got BJ Hill for Price.

What a great move.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I voted Tee because it sure was good to see him out there making plays.

That 1st touchdown he just willed his way into the end zone.

I understand that Burrow did some great things as well.

His depends on the picks and if they were all on the Wrs.

Bell getting that fumble saved our butts yet he certainly has played better games.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell saved the game.....the rest was ugly.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I saw this tweet. Another angle on the fumble at the end. DJ Reader with this play along with the many others should get the game ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 10:15 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: My vote goes to Vonn Freakin' Bell.  He has been a difference maker since the day he came -- on the field and in the locker room.

But I think it was Kelly Kapowski who forced that fumble.

Kelly Kapowski can fumble my balls anytime she wants. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote