Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England and Pittsburgh get passes
The Pats got a gift reversal on a play against the Jets today. The Steelers seem to never get called for anything i.e. Mike Mitchell. Even Tony Romo said one of his plays today looked like he was targeting with his head. We need to get the word out as much as we can while there is a lot of chatter about these two teams getting favorable calls simply for who they are. I don't know but maybe if we raise enough of a stink before this upcoming matchup against the Steelers we could get some calls to go our way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell is a repeat offender.

Today he took the cheapest shot i have seen all year. Low late cheap shot on a QB after the ball was released.

I'm expecting a suspension. Gonna hold my breath. Wish me luck.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:01 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mike Mitchell is a repeat offender.

Today he took the cheapest shot i have seen all year. Low late cheap shot on a QB after the ball was released.

You're turning blue. 
Reply/Quote
Didnt realize cinyjungle had an article on it.
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/10/15/16480014/mike-mitchell-horrific-cheap-shot-alex-smith

One of them there computer gurus should imbed that video.

Burfict got susended for hitting a guy in the chest.

Everyone in Bengaldom needs to see this bullshit he wont even get suspended for
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:29 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I don't know but maybe if we raise enough of a stink before this upcoming matchup against the Steelers we could get some calls to go our way.

It's up to Mike Brown to raise a stink about this, not us.  If he's cool with the league being fixed then our problem lies with him doesn't it?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's up to Mike Brown to raise a stink about this, not us.  If he's cool with the league being fixed then our problem lies with him doesn't it?
Then we must take matters into our own hands. Jets fans are crying about how the Pats get all the calls. Maybe Jim O can post a bunch of stuff about Mitchell. 
Reply/Quote
Mitchell will take a cheap shot next Sunday against the Bengals and Burfict will get suspended for it. Yeah, this league never plays favorites Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:47 PM)GodFather Wrote: Mitchell will take a cheap shot next Sunday against the Bengals and Burfict will get suspended for it. Yeah, this league never plays favorites Ninja

Since it's a given that Burfict will get banned for life next week he may as well actually hurt someone and deserve it.  
Reply/Quote
All you have to do is watch a Steelers game.

Mitchell doesn't even look like he's trying to play the game.

It's quite obvious what he's trying to do out there.

Believe me... Burfict has done things in the past and was no victim.

But damn it he has tried to clean it up and play differently.

Mitchell has not, and will not, if the NFL continues to favor and turn a blind eye to his actions.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Since it's a given that Burfict will get banned for life next week he may as well actually hurt someone and deserve it.  

Well then I hope he takes the whole team out!
Reply/Quote
As I was watching the Patriots game with a friend I said watch the NFL will issue an apology on Monday that they made the wrong call ..........typical Patriots favoritism......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:12 PM)corpjet Wrote: As I was watching the Patriots game with a friend I said watch the NFL will issue an apology on Monday that they made the wrong call ..........typical Patriots favoritism......

All the more reason we should get the word out before next Sunday. Of course who am I? No one's going to listen to me. But if someone like Jim O raised it and we loaded twitter we could make a difference.
Reply/Quote
If you Google mike Mitchell pretty much all the articles are about that hit. So there's some press about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:00 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: If you Google mike Mitchell pretty much all the articles are about that hit. So there's some press about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If he would have just kept to spearing wr and rb he would have gotten away Scott free. Trying to take out a qb legs on a late hit I guess is crossing the line... as they say, give someone an inch they will take a mile..

Edit: Also, I almost forgot due to the low blow but Mitchell also had a facemask on Smith when he whiffed by him on the same play.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:30 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: If he would have just kept to spearing wr and rb he would have gotten away Scott free. Trying to take out a qb legs on a late hit I guess is crossing the line... as they say, give someone an inch they will take a mile..

Edit: Also, I almost forgot due to the low blow but Mitchell also had a facemask on Smith when he whiffed by him on the same play.

He also had a helmet to helmet shot on a Chiefs RB that wasn't called.  This is the one Romo couldn't believe.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:12 PM)corpjet Wrote: As I was watching the Patriots game with a friend I said watch the NFL will issue an apology on Monday that they made the wrong call ..........typical Patriots favoritism......

Patriots favoritism absolutely does not exist. People just hate them so much that they make up some theory that the NFL is helping them win so often. The call today was the correct call based on the rules. You can argue that the rule is dumb and I know the refs make terrible calls consistently, but this was not one of them. RGIII had an extremely similar play a few years back and the play was ruled a touchback just like the play today.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:01 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mike Mitchell is a repeat offender.

This sounds like a medical emergency, a psychiatric disorder at minimum. Is there anyone we should call to check in on you before you suffocate? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Thefixisin.net 
Brian will put it all out there ,but few will ever read it.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Oh no they are pissed off about Mitchell's hit.

Now Burfict will have to ay for it.

It is like Jerry Tarkanian said "they were so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State a 2 year suspension" Or something like that.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:37 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh no they are pissed off about Mitchell's hit.

Now Burfict will have to ay for it.

It is like Jerry Tarkanian said "they were so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State a 2 year suspension" Or something like that.

Like I said, it's not too late for a preemptive suspension loosely based on the Buffalo game and I wouldn't be shocked if the Rooney family is already actively pushing for that exact action not that a word of it would ever be published. 
The real question is is there any doubt in anyones mind everything Mitchell does or ever will do or ever has done is just good, clean, classy, hard hitting, all American football? I mean isn't he the epitome of the all American kid from New York City?  

Welllll..perhaps not..

Edit: I googled Mike Mitchell for something I thought about posting, but thought better of it,  but take a peek at the related images.. Something ain't quite right here unless it's just my phone acting up.. Almost all cartoon images of goofy faces? WTF is that about? 
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mike+Mitchell&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis47-5ufTWAhVGyyYKHbb5CWYQ_AUIEygC&biw=360&bih=518

Reply/Quote