Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Logo?
Check out the Tiger head behind the B - https://webapp.igotitapp.com/platforms/bengals

This is from the official Bengals Bid page
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I like it. Looks like he knows something everyone else doesn't
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ugh on second thought a fan found this https://favpng.com/png_view/cincinnati-bengals-logo-bengal-tiger-clip-art-png/6cu4F4uF

Which was uploaded in 2017 and looks to be the same design so perhaps not Sad

I wish they would get rid of the B so bad.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I will never understand this fanbase’s disdain for the B. It’s a clean, sharp logo. And the “it stands for Brown” thing has always been ridiculous.

That said, from what I could tell on that image - the profile tiger head looks kinda cool.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I will never understand this fanbase’s disdain for the B. It’s a clean, sharp logo. And the “it stands for Brown” thing has always been ridiculous.

That said, from what I could tell on that image - the profile tiger head looks kinda cool.

Aha, we're kindred spirits. I don't think the B is the best logo in sports, but I'm good with it. Don't forget to add to the "it stands for Brown" is also stated with "They didn't use a C for Cincinnati" which is silly because many teams do the same: Colorado Avalanche use an A, Oakland A's use an A, LA Angels use an A, Montreal Canadiens use a C, Vancouver Canucks use a C, and so forth. Some teams use the team name for the logo lettering and not the city or state. The Bengals using a B didn't mean Mikey was plotting his move to another city.

That said, the tiger logo Queen linked looked cool and I'd love a fun, cool Tiger logo for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Don't see any teeth showing on that Tiger, it looks tame.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm not a fan of the "B" but it's fine for more upscale gear.   The tiger head is my favorite and fortunately it's still an official secondary logo.

[Image: nfl-cincinnati-bengals-team-logo-2.png]
Reply/Quote
To me this logo looked like depressed Bengal Tiger...
Reply/Quote
I've never been thrilled with the B. It's just very... boring. And it's odd for a boring logo to be paired with the coolest uniforms in the league. This is a very minor gripe and something I rarely bring up anymore, but we're on the topic. I don't really care for the tiger head either to be honest -- it's very cheesy to me. I think the best we've done is the pouncing tiger.

Something brand new to carry on the new-age vibe of the franchise would be pretty cool. I have no idea what it'd be and have no suggestions, so I am useless.
Reply/Quote
My NRL team has just gone with this logo starting this season
[Image: wests-tigers-badge-light.svg?bust=202110292]
Reply/Quote
Don't like it. I like what we have now. No need for change.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't see any teeth showing on that Tiger, it looks tame.

To me it looks more smug, as though it were saying:  "You don't want to see my teeth".  Perfect for this team, and QB.  
Reply/Quote
Need to go back to the tiger head and put the leaping tiger at midfield again. The generic “Brown” B is so dull and boring. There’s a reason they stopped selling the tiger head gear, everyone bought it over the B but Mike’s ego couldn’t stand it. Hopefully Katie changes things in the future.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:52 AM)Roland Wrote: I'm not a fan of the "B" but it's fine for more upscale gear.   The tiger head is my favorite and fortunately it's still an official secondary logo.

[Image: nfl-cincinnati-bengals-team-logo-2.png]
Without a doubt the best logo. I feel some may have taken this for granted since its been around for a while, but its absolutely mean looking. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:32 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Need to go back to the tiger head and put the leaping tiger at midfield again. The generic “Brown” B is so dull and boring. There’s a reason they stopped selling the tiger head gear, everyone bought it over the B but Mike’s ego couldn’t stand it. Hopefully Katie changes things in the future.

She won’t. If they were going to cave and be forced into changing the logo to appease a small portion of the fan base that needs a more macho logo for their favorite sports team it would have already happened when they completely redesigned the uniforms.

And Bengals merch is literally flying off the shelves right now to the point of not even being able to keep up with the demand. The B is here to stay. Deal with it. You’re also wrong about not being able to buy stuff with the Bengal head on it.

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/mens-cincinnati-bengals-new-era-black-omaha-59fifty-hat/t-25378004+p-9138706526689+z-9-4047710378

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: She won’t. If they were going to cave and be forced into changing the logo to appease a small portion of the fan base that needs a more macho logo for their favorite sports team it would have already happened when they completely redesigned the uniforms.

And Bengals merch is literally flying off the shelves right now to the point of not even being able to keep up with the demand. The B is here to stay. Deal with it. You’re also wrong about not being able to buy stuff with the Bengal head on it.

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/mens-cincinnati-bengals-new-era-black-omaha-59fifty-hat/t-25378004+p-9138706526689+z-9-4047710378

They barely produce Bengals gear because it sells so poorly. That’s why it’s all gone, the team went on a run and people bought what limited stock they had. You think they produce the same amount of Bengals gear as Packers gear? Haha! Do some research.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I will never understand this fanbase’s disdain for the B. It’s a clean, sharp logo. And the “it stands for Brown” thing has always been ridiculous.

The B is perfect and there is a reason it’s staying. The B isn’t changing and thank god for that. Let’s hope progressives don’t ruin this too.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: Without a doubt the best logo. I feel some may have taken this for granted since its been around for a while, but its absolutely mean looking. 

Looks like a logo my 5 year old would pick out to put on his build a bear. Just No.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:46 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: My NRL team has just gone with this logo starting this season
[Image: wests-tigers-badge-light.svg?bust=202110292]

Looks like it belongs on a totem poll. Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't see any teeth showing on that Tiger, it looks tame.

Looks like a taxidermist did some work on it and put it on his wall. (side view)
Reply/Quote