Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Network
Don Juan Trump said that if he loses the election, he is going start his own network. The first show on his new network is going to be called "Plastic Surgery Gone Bad". The first story is on Wayne Newton. LMAO.
I saw Wayne Newton on Counts Kustoms not long ago.  You wanna talk about creepy looking.  looks like his face is made of plaster.
(10-19-2016, 08:27 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don Juan Trump said that if he loses the election, he is going start his own network. The first show on his new network is going to be called "Plastic Surgery Gone Bad". The first story is on Wayne Newton. LMAO.

Shrewd investors are sending him money now! If you don't get in early the network will already be in bankruptcy! How will you get rich with Trump then? Get that checkbook out today!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-19-2016, 08:27 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don Juan Trump said that if he loses the election, he is going start his own network. The first show on his new network is going to be called "Plastic Surgery Gone Bad". The first story is on Wayne Newton. LMAO.

He''s a little late.  There is already one of those.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

If it follows his foray into football, he'll file a massive lawsuit against other networks, netting a whopping $3. Then announce losing tens of millions in it, and scuttle the efforts.
Seriously though, Trump may be a genius.

I've read that he is so toxic in this country that no bank or investor with any real money will touch him.

So, he's courting Russian investors.

If he can convince them that 25-40% of the American voting population is close enough to clinically brain dead that they will vote for him, the Russians will bankroll Trump TV. He's pulling out every stop betting he can get those votes by acting like an ever more colossal ass than he really is. And if it works, I give credit where credit is due, he's a genius for developing and executing this strategy for finding investors willing to give him money.

Trump will, as usual, take his 50% of the investment off the top.

Then he will hire people to build a TV network, and not pay any of them. They will have shows like reruns of Hee-Haw, KKK Korner (a Trump TV original combining the interests of white supremacists with those of baseball enthusiasts) where they break down MLB free footage of games and cell phone video of klan rallies, various shows currently on public access, informercials for real estate investors, and B-movies that are in the public domain. In other words, programming costs will be negligible.

If enough of the Trump voters tune in there may be enough ad revenue for investors to make a modest profit, say between 2 and 4%. And, if not, fuckemall. DT takes any money left in the bank, stiffs anybody he still owes money to, tells his investors to gograbpussy and files bankruptcy yet again. After all, he is the best at bankruptcy.

He'll tell the Russian mob sue him - figuring they won't have the money or the standing to do so. Interestingly, they may just kill him instead if he doesn't die at the hands of the father of a 10 year old for whose puberty he could no longer wait.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
The WVN......"White Victim Network"
the late night informercials on DaddyTV are the best