Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PnR Idea
(12-04-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Son, we live in a world that has threads, and those threads have to be populated by men with opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Matt? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for God Hates Bengals, and you curse the Lucies. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That back and forth debate, while petty, probably sparks discussions. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, creates posts. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want me in this forum, you need me in this forum. We use words like racist, bigot, and baby killer. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them in private. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very discussions that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you start a thread, and post and independent thought. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

Haha
(12-04-2015, 02:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good but why did it take a 4th person to actually make a post about it to get you to change your habits?

My good manners prohibit me from giving you an honest answer.  Damn PC police!
(12-04-2015, 02:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You display the same habits.   Hilarious

Yeah I poked back. When it was obvious I was being followed. It's so ridiculous.

You know well enough that you could PM me anytime and I would have stopped poking them back. we have spoken enough that you know how I would have responded.

No matter... glad you made this thread. Will be nice to be able to focus on topics only instead of petty bickering. Thanks
(12-04-2015, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I poked back.   When it was obvious I was being followed.   It's so ridiculous.  

You know well enough that you could PM me anytime and I would have stopped poking them back.    we have spoken enough that you know how I would have responded.  

No matter...  glad you made this thread.   Will be nice to be able to focus on topics only instead of petty bickering.   Thanks

Post number six....That should also help you with the overall seriousness of this thread.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(12-04-2015, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I poked back.   When it was obvious I was being followed.   It's so ridiculous.  

You know well enough that you could PM me anytime and I would have stopped poking them back.    we have spoken enough that you know how I would have responded.  

No matter...  glad you made this thread.   Will be nice to be able to focus on topics only instead of petty bickering.   Thanks

[Image: peacock2.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-04-2015, 02:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please respect the safe place I am creating for those not on the list in the OP as well as the Mods, to discuss this very important concept being put forth.   Ninja

I'm all for the hug-box !
Can I sit next to you ?
Wub
(12-04-2015, 02:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm all for the hug-box !
Can I sit next to you ?
Wub

I saved you a seat....I also got a couple of these in my lunch box.

[Image: AMBEV_lh_1.jpg?itok=vyrb9uR6]

(12-04-2015, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I saved you a seat....I also got a couple of these in my lunch box.

Thanks !
You're swell !
Big Grin
(12-04-2015, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  it was obvious I was being followed

Oh, for the love of god. Rolleyes
(12-04-2015, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I saved you a seat....I also got a couple of these in my lunch box.

[Image: 71379f695df657a31c2dfe626828865b.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: Abandon_3f4bd1_2425863.gif]

(12-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: 71379f695df657a31c2dfe626828865b.gif]

There are 4....now who to share the last one with.

(12-04-2015, 03:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: There are 4....now who to share the last one with.

Well....since there is Roto and myself....I guess there should be another one of your Steeler buddies on here.....to kinda even things out ya know.  I'm diplomatic with things......it just can't be Dino. Ninja LMAO

We should really just hire a PC Principal
(12-04-2015, 03:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well....since there is Roto and myself....I guess there should be another one of your Steeler buddies on here.....to kinda even things out ya know.  I'm diplomatic with things......it just can't be Dino. Ninja LMAO

Would it help if I said I always that Sam Wyche was a great head coach and the Bengals made a huge mistake getting rid of him?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-04-2015, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Would it help if I said I always that Sam Wyche was a great head coach and the Bengals made a huge mistake getting rid of him?  

Yes.....yes.....come to the Dark Side.....I gotta say SCS, I'm thinking maybe we should give Dino a shot at one of them Hugs..... Hilarious

(12-04-2015, 03:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes.....yes.....come to the Dark Side.....I gotta say SCS, I'm thinking maybe we should give Dino a shot at one of them Hugs..... Hilarious

All seriousness aside I hated him when the Steelers had to play against him, but he was the best coach the Bengals had in my lifetime.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-04-2015, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: All seriousness aside I hated him when the Steelers had to play against him, but he was the best coach the Bengals had in my lifetime.  

Agreed....he was an innovator.  He was 34 seconds away from interrupting a juggernaut of a dynasty too.  But hey, you guys got LeBeau from that staff.... :angry:

By the way...Who is SWF?

(12-04-2015, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: All seriousness aside I hated him when the Steelers had to play against him, but he was the best coach the Bengals had in my lifetime.  

Wouldn't that be all joking aside?

Damn you're dumb.

BTW, I agree with the OP, you guys bicker too much.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]