Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PnR Setup
The new section is now up. You should only have to enter the password (which is ENTER) once per 'logged in' session.
(11-02-2015, 05:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new section is now up. You should only have to enter the password (which is ENTER) once per 'logged in' session.

Great. I log off and back on between every post I make because that's just how a badass rolls.

Now you make my life more difficult, good job ya dick.

Wait, I can say that now...right? Ninja
(11-02-2015, 06:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Now you make my life more difficult, good job ya dick.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-02-2015, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The PnR section has a hot subject of late...from it's current state, to what is or isn't allowed, to disciplinary actions. PnR has been discussed among the staff, and members have talked about what they think should happen. The one thing I think everyone can agree on, is that PnR has gotten worse of late. There are a number of reasons for this, most which have already been brought up.

The moderation of a section like PnR is not an easy job. The topics can lead to very heated debates, where extremely strong opinions can often cause very combative discussions. It can also, as we've seen many times, lead to name calling, personal attacks, and the complete derailment of threads. Because of the very nature of the topics and opinions, the lines can become blurred at times, making moderation very difficult.

If this forum is to survive, we need to strike some sort of balance. With that as the goal, a decision has been made on how to proceed with PnR.

A new section will be added to the board that will house the mature content on the board. This will include PnR, the BOTD type things, and perhaps some other stuff as we go along.

This section will not be viewable or accessable by the general public or members with less than 100 posts/100 rep points.
It will require a password, which will simply be ENTER.
Once you've typed the password, you've acknowledged that you understand what the section contains, that you wish to view the content, and you realize it will be very lightly moderated.
In participating in this section, you agree that you understand that the rules will be more relaxed. Only those instances of blatant violations will be handled by the staff and subject to disciplinary action.

Basically, the members who frequent PnR will be directly responsible for it's future. If you want to turn it into a complete craphole that eventually needs to be removed altogether, then so be it. However, I'm hoping that this leads to members truly taking charge of the sub-forum in a way that not only makes it a better place, but also ensures it remains long term.

I know that not everyone will find this idea to be a good one, and that's OK. As I said, it's basically an attempt to let members shape and monitor PnR themselves. What happens next will be determined by how that process turns out.

I will be setting this up soon. I will leave this thread in PnR until then, and will move it to Klotsch afterwards, so that everyone will know what's going on.

Thanks, BJ

Does this mean I don't get to be King of the forum like we discussed?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-02-2015, 04:51 PM)Benton Wrote: I think you can opine your feelings for OMUTJB once the new forum requirements are in place. If we're going to be more lax with how much belligerent people are with each other, I don't see why we wouldn't be more lax with your man crushes.

Jealous much ?
Tongue
(11-02-2015, 11:38 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Jealous much ?
Tongue

Not in the slightest.

I mean, it's not like I've been blasting my pecks for weeks. Not that any of you have noticed. 

Weeks. Rock hard pecks over here.

Sad
(11-02-2015, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Does this mean I don't get to be King of the forum like we discussed?

No, but one of your alters can.  Ninja
Password is "Taco"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-02-2015, 06:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Great. I log off and back on between every post I make because that's just how a badass rolls.

What?  That sounds more like a tick to me.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(11-03-2015, 07:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Password is "Taco"

From now on, if you want to view any of my posts (besides this one, obviously) you need to do a Google search for "blue waffle". Mellow
(11-03-2015, 01:07 AM)Benton Wrote: Not in the slightest.

I mean, it's not like I've been blasting my pecks for weeks. Not that any of you have noticed. 

Weeks. Rock hard pecks over here.

Sad

Ok.... let me see...

[Image: chest%20grab_zpsw5ryi5ml.gif]
(11-03-2015, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok.... let me see...

Those jiggle like the Pillsbury Doughboy. He needs to blast some pecks.
(11-03-2015, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok.... let me see...

(11-03-2015, 01:18 PM)Benton Wrote: Those jiggle like the Pillsbury Doughboy. He needs to blast some pecks.

I think you all need to take this to a different NSFW section. LOL
(11-03-2015, 01:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think you all need to take this to a different NSFW section. LOL

It's not getting weird in here at all Confused
(11-03-2015, 01:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think you all need to take this to a different NSFW section. LOL

Can do that.

See you there?

:fencing:
(11-02-2015, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Does this mean I don't get to be King of the forum like we discussed?

Some people thought Queen of the Forum might be more appropriate. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(11-02-2015, 04:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 1) Yes  ThumbsUp

2) I think those initials may have started the sweaty process that led to my conception.  Ninja

3) I have never minded the initials, especially as long as I'm receiving one on a regular basis.  Big Grin

I think this place needs to have its own identity, and part of that is nomenclature. Therefore, in honor of your parents, your conception, you, and your regular supply of BJs, I propose renaming the subforum Klotsch as "BJ." All in favor, give one or get one at your earliest convenience. All opposed, stfu. Motion carried by my count. Rename that sob!. Let the name of the new subforum ring out as excited fans proclaim, "Heading to get my daily BJ fix," etc.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
I like it.
(11-02-2015, 05:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new section is now up. You should only have to enter the password (which is ENTER) once per 'logged in' session.

I'm still getting stuck on that password thing. What was the password again?

Is it "once per 'logged in' session" after pressing ENTER?

I'm so conbfused!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
So when's the pants party?