Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
(03-18-2021, 03:25 PM)Earendil Wrote: How about this?

[Image: w2xlzwp.png]

Perfect.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 03:42 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think they are supposed to be claw marks.

Oh, cool... that makes sense!  
Reply/Quote
Hmmm.

[Image: EwydL_cXEAgqvC4?format=jpg&name=large]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Here's my take...
(Thin outline around numbers)

[Image: 8b2oHgZ.jpg]

Like someone already mentioned I, too, like that the stripes match the helmet, and I LOVE the "claw marks" in the numbers.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:50 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Hmmm.

Hmmm, what?
What are we supposed to be noticing?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Hmmm, what?
What are we supposed to be noticing?

Zoom in and you’ll see a poster that looks like a different uniform.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:50 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Here's my take...

Like someone already mentioned I, too, like that the stripes match the helmet, and I LOVE the "claw marks" in the numbers.

Beautiful
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Zoom in and you’ll see a poster that looks like a different uniform.

Not new has been shown the same poster as a few years ago.
Reply/Quote

The number outline is a nice touch.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

That looks real nice. A clean low noise look.  The thin outline brightens up the number!
Reply/Quote
I can't scroll through 10 pages, but can someone please tell me the leaked jerseys are fake? Those are hideous.

Btw, the jerseys pictured on this page are absolute fire. Not sure who designed them (Tomkat?), but PBS needs to be giving them a call.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Here is what Dalton's jersey concept would look like on a player.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I can't scroll through 10 pages, but can someone please tell me the leaked jerseys are fake? Those are hideous.

Btw, the jerseys pictured on this page are absolute fire. Not sure who designed them (Tomkat?), but PBS needs to be giving them a call.

DaltonSignature made the mocked jerseys, looks like Tomkat added the border around the numbers.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Here is what Dalton's jersey concept would look like on a player.

OK, I'm now convinced that I do NOT like the numbers without an outline.. they look like practice squad jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: DaltonSignature made the mocked jerseys, looks like Tomkat added the border around the numbers.

Correct.  I only added the outline as my preference.  The design itself it Dalton's.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The number outline is a nice touch.

(03-18-2021, 06:22 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: That looks real nice. A clean low noise look.  The thin outline brightens up the number!

Thanks.  I figure if the leaping tiger has a thin, white outline, the number should match.
For the white jersey... the thin orange outline brings in some orange from the tiger, as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Here is what Dalton's jersey concept would look like on a player.

Not a fan. 

-The number claws just are too much. 
-I like the numbers better with outlines. 
-I don't like the stripes that high on the shoulder, it makes it look like someone's hair is falling on their shoulders like if Wendy's braids went down rather than up. (Or if our team was a bunch of red headed Clay Matthews.)

Just not good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:12 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Thanks.  I figure if the leaping tiger has a thin, white outline, the number should match.
For the white jersey... the thin orange outline brings in some orange from the tiger, as well.

I'm sorta curious what the white jersey would look like with orange stripes and numbers instead of the black,  but you know what they say,  curiosity killed the cat or Bengal tiger or something. 
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Zoom in and you’ll see a poster that looks like a different uniform.

Can't really see much...

[Image: PmL29b7.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: -I don't like the stripes that high on the shoulder, it makes it look like someone's hair is falling on their shoulders like if Wendy's braids went down r

OMG NOW I CAN'T "UNSEE" THAT!  Thanks, @sshole! Tongue
Reply/Quote