Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
When is the official release date?
Reply/Quote
Some dude on Twitter, Dalton has been making mockups. I kind of like what he has here

[Image: Ewel_NDVoAYfAGQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 09:55 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Some dude on Twitter, Dalton has been making mockups. I kind of like what he has here

These look better than the leaked ones for sure.
I would 100% buy one if they were ever made, even if not officially licensed.

EDIT - Seriously, these look like they'd be the official team jerseys that you'd buy in the pro shop, and the leaked ones are the cheap knockoffs that you'd get at Walmart or K-Mart.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like them because the stripes match the helmet.

Just can't get on board with the orange numbers on the black jersey.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals suck again this year, you'll be able to get the all the jerseys for cheap, at year's end. I'm taking the smart bet over desire.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 10:59 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I like them because the stripes match the helmet.

Just can't get on board with the orange numbers on the black jersey.

Agreed. If the Numbers had an outline, like White # Orange Outline on the black, and Orange outline on the black # on the white jersey they would be perfect!!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 09:55 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Some dude on Twitter, Dalton has been making mockups. I kind of like what he has here

I like those way better than what leaked. Let’s just go with these ones. A little throw back to the old ones with some nice newer touches too. Like the orange numbers on the all black jersey
Reply/Quote
The leaping tiger looks highs school.

The tiger head is a little better, but don't want it on the jersey either.

Logos are just clutter on jerseys. I prefer more of a clean look.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 10:59 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Just can't get on board with the orange numbers on the black jersey.

Looks okay up close, but would be much harder to read on players on the field during games. 

8, 9, 3, and 6 can be hard to distinguish.

Just a simple white outline makes a world of difference.

Same if you have orange numbers on white.  A black outline makes them much easier to read. 
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 11:57 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Agreed. If the Numbers had an outline, like White # Orange Outline on the black, and Orange outline on the black # on the white jersey they would be perfect!!
Like This?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 01:21 PM)FastEddie Wrote: Like This?

Ooo that’s nice

Very much a throwback to the late 90’s look, mixed with the jerseys we just had. A nice combo of both eras
Reply/Quote
MONEY!!!
Reply/Quote

Those are awesome and would be great new uniforms
Reply/Quote

I think they have already confirmed that they won't use the leaping tiger, we are sticking with the B and the Tiger Head
Reply/Quote

I love everything about those uniforms except the leaping tiger. Not a showstopper,  but that extra space from removing the leaping tiger would make the jersey look sharper and more "classic." Although the tiger isn't big enough to see it clearly,  it just doesn't look oriented correctly. Another reason to get rid of it. 
Reply/Quote

Anyone else not see any image?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else not see any image?

Can't see it either.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Good work!

But maybe I'm in the minority,  but I like them better without the outlined numbers. 
Reply/Quote

Nope. I like just the black or orange numbers without borders.
Reply/Quote

The white stroke around the number should NOT go inside where "stripes" are - the stripes should remain black.
Reply/Quote