Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams

Hilarious Quotes

"1/53rd a Super Bowl. Browns'd kill for that!"

"Rams want to win they need to figure out how to get Marvin Lewis on the Bengals sideline!"

"Win the coin toss and put on a Bengals jersey for a guaranteed loss!"
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is this guy supposed to be funny?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I didn't laugh once.
Reply/Quote
Ehhh..Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh care what anyone in Pittsburgh has to say?  This is akin to the big story of exactly how many holes there are between sheets of toilet paper.. I know! It just keeps you up at night wondering exactly how many there really are doesn't it?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He has some funny ones. His best are usually when Pittsburgh loses.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think he's pretty funny, especially when Pittsburgh loses, like michaelsean said.
Reply/Quote
I actually met that guy before at some event. He basically talks with accents and dialects of the Pittsburgh region on steroids.

That said, I don't really think he's funny.
Reply/Quote
I chuckled at the Wendy's line. I'm not proud. Didn't bring his A game to this one, because his riffs after a Steeler loss are great.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He's funny and he doesn't take all that stuff seriously. It's meant for laughs. 

Some people just need to lighten up and not hate everything that comes from Pittsburgh, just because it's from that shithole. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 10:22 AM)wcu Wrote: I think he's pretty funny, especially when Pittsburgh loses, like michaelsean said.

He is hilarious after a Stealers loss.

Reply/Quote
This was my introduction to Pittsburgh Dad. A buddy of mine told me about him in May of 2018. I said "I don't care if he's funny, the last thing I want to hear is anything from one of those inbreeds. Let me enjoy my off-season until those douchebags ruin it for me".

Then I instantly went back to the Patriots game the year before. By far and away my favorite Pittsburgh Dad episode. This is why he made the shirt he wore in the above video of the Browns opener in 2018. Because the catch "didn't survive the ground".

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 08:03 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote:

His cursing and up all night is how I felt with all 3 Superbowl losses. Rant
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 06:15 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: He is hilarious after a Stealers loss.

"Deb, I'm gonna tell you right now: if I ever start asking for chili on spaghetti, you put me dahn."   Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He said that the Bengals ended Ryan Shazier's career which is BS. But he probably knows that. He was just getting in some digs.
Reply/Quote
I think he is funny. To each his own.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 11:03 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I think he is funny. To each his own.

[Image: cf90bb1b741ff44adde054a2e12b82e6.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 10:44 PM)BengalRed Wrote: He said that the Bengals ended Ryan Shazier's career which is BS. But he probably knows that. He was just getting in some digs.

Pretty sure Shazier ended his own damn career. Wasn't he trying to make a dirty hit when he got hurt?
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 06:54 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Pretty sure Shazier ended his own damn career. Wasn't he trying to make a dirty hit when he got hurt?

Not sure if his hit was dirty but I know for damn sure it wasn't on the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 08:15 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Not sure if his hit was dirty but I know for damn sure it wasn't on the Bengals. 

You guys are taking this guy seriously.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this thread reads like "I am mad that Leslie Nielson did almost nothing to help land the plane in Airplane!"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote