Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New neighbor
Maybe not a big deal for you folks living in Cincinnati, but when you live in rural Montana and find out an NFL player just purchased the 61 acre parcel that abuts your property, my mind went to "it's gotta be a Packer or Viking" to survive the Montana winter. I was right...sort of. Trae Waynes is my new neighbor!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did he injure himself moving in?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did he injure himself moving in?

Hilarious

Now that’s hilarious.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious

Now that’s hilarious.

Not as hilarious as your signature picture, dog:)
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 11:52 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Maybe not a big deal for you folks living in Cincinnati, but when you live in rural Montana and find out an NFL player just purchased the 61 acre parcel that abuts your property, my mind went to "it's gotta be a Packer or Viking" to survive the Montana winter. I was right...sort of. Trae Waynes is my new neighbor!

March right over there and tell him to get his arse to practice!!!!

But congratulations, that is a very cool situation for you!
Reply/Quote
Waynes seems like an interesting guy. Apparently he owns a hunting outfitting company and several large plots of land to go with it.
Reply/Quote
I lived in Montana for 5 years around the Bozeman area. Ah, the Montana of my youth. I'd love to take the family back there to my old stomping grounds but I left there in 2003 and it was booming then so I'm sure it would look completely different now.

Cool story though about Waynes. A lot of "celebrities" move out there to get away.
Reply/Quote
Better than a 50 yo hairstylists that wears supreme gear AND WONT TURN DOWN THE ***** BASS ON HIS GOD DAMN STEREO AT 3 IN THE ***** MORNING!
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he used all that money we gave him wisely.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Better than a 50 yo hairstylists that wears supreme gear AND WONT TURN DOWN THE ***** BASS ON HIS GOD DAMN STEREO AT 3 IN THE ***** MORNING!

Hey I like my music..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 12:35 PM)Mer Wrote: Cool story though about Waynes. A lot of "celebrities" move out there to get away.

Isn't that where Carson Palmer is at now too?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 02:24 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Isn't that where Carson Palmer is at now too?

No, he’s in Idaho
Reply/Quote
Smart dude.

I'd give my left nut to have a nice house on 50+ acres out in Montana. That sounds like it would be fantastic.
Reply/Quote
He is a hunting nut, and he'll have a herd of 180+ elk on his land in October, including several 6x6 bulls. He has a beautiful, secluded piece of property. We co-own a 15-acre poece that adjoins his northern border and my eastern. He's negotiating to buy it, but first offer was $200K. Bozeman's market is insane right now ($615k median home price). Guy at the end of the street bought 8.5 acres for $550. I ain't selling for less than $50k an acre, Bengal or not. We own 25 acres and,I won't easily walk away from more land I partially own!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 02:24 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: No, he’s in Idaho

The area Palmer lives in (Sun Valley iirc) looked absolutely gorgeous from what they showed on his A Football Life.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The area Palmer lives in (Sun Valley iirc) looked absolutely gorgeous from what they showed on his A Football Life.

I've lived in Ketchum (Sun Valley) in divorce recovery mode 35 years ago. LOTS of celebrities there. Have to say seeing Jamie Lee Curtis in tight jeans and flannel shirt also is not a sight you'll forget. Guy I was in an apartment with shoveled snow off Bruce Willis/Demi Moore's roof for a winter. It's a strange world, and everyone one of us on landscaping crew lived at least 10 miles out of town.
Reply/Quote
I think neighbor in Montana has a different meaning than in Cincinnati. I like Montana’s version better.

Some of the views people have from their front porch in those western states are ridiculous.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think neighbor in Montana has a different meaning than in Cincinnati. I like Montana’s version better.  

Some of the views people have from their front porch in those western states are ridiculous.

Back deck for us. We have three houses in our view. 

To put it in perspective, we could ride one of our horses down to state land (0.7 miles) and continue from there to Yellowstone, 50+ miles without crossing a road.

But in this case, Trae's house is one of the few we can see. And as I mentioned, we share a 15-acre parcel...unless he buys us out.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:27 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Back deck for us. We have three houses in our view. 

To put it in perspective, we could ride one of our horses down to state land (0.7 miles) and continue from there to Yellowstone, 50+ miles without crossing a road.

But in this case, Trae's house is one of the few we can see. And as I mentioned, we share a 15-acre parcel...unless he buys us out.

Wow.  Always been a dream of mine to go camping in Yellowstone,  but I'll need to take some outdoor survival courses, and get some experience before I dare to try. It's awesome you live that close to it though. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 11:52 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Maybe not a big deal for you folks living in Cincinnati, but when you live in rural Montana and find out an NFL player just purchased the 61 acre parcel that abuts your property, my mind went to "it's gotta be a Packer or Viking" to survive the Montana winter. I was right...sort of. Trae Waynes is my new neighbor!

What part of Montana? I live in North Dakota about 30 min away from Montana 
Reply/Quote