Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (temporary) practice facility
(09-06-2022, 07:55 PM)pally Wrote: According to Caroline Blackburn today, the practice bubble is on schedule to open in November

Wish it could be sooner but that's not too bad. 

It typically won't snow or even be too cold until at least November in Cincinnati, so that's not too bad.

I didn't realize it would take that long but it makes me even more glad that we're building a temporary one.

We're investing in this club because we have a winning team!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wish it could be sooner but that's not too bad. 

It typically won't snow or even be too cold until at least November in Cincinnati, so that's not too bad.

I didn't realize it would take that long but it makes me even more glad that we're building a temporary one.

We're investing in this club because we have a winning team!

that's about 6 months from the time they broke ground and 7 from the time they received approvals...that's actually incredibly fast

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 07:55 PM)pally Wrote: According to Caroline Blackburn today, the practice bubble is on schedule to open in November

I listened to her and Elizabeth’s podcast. The young Blackburn’s are really helping push this franchise out of its staleness. And they are sharp and I think qualified in their jobs. Seriously doubt the stadium naming rights happens otherwise. Grandfathers listen to grand kids much more than their kids.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:52 AM)pally Wrote: that's about 6 months from the time they broke ground and 7 from the time they received approvals...that's actually incredibly fast

Strange to see something done quickly and efficiently with this organization but I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
we have a bubble

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 06:18 PM)pally Wrote: we have a bubble

That's incredible!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xnjivafm08cderteo7...y.gif&ct=g]

Like I said, something that's not even thought about as a big deal to other franchises has me excited about the evolution of this franchise and the future of the team!

We will win multiple ships under Joe Burrow!
Reply/Quote
some better photos

Reply/Quote
Opening date is set at the beginning of November.

Naming rights were sold to Integrity Express Logistics whoever the heck they are

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: Opening date is set at the beginning of November.

Naming rights were sold to   Integrity Express Logistics  whoever the heck they are

Missed opportunity for Warm 98  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: Opening date is set at the beginning of November.

Naming rights were sold to   Integrity Express Logistics  whoever the heck they are

Is it weird that, given this organization's history, I'm excited about them even selling the naming rights of the practice bubble?!

Wish it could be sooner because I was just outside and it's already getting kind of chilly.

Granted that I was in the shade and I'm always colder since I'm not up walking and blood's not circulating, but I'd just like the team to be comfortable during practice. 

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 07:23 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Missed opportunity for Warm 98  Smirk

Is Warm 98 still around?
Reply/Quote
The official Bengals condom! I don't even want to imagine it afterwards..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 12:17 AM)Earendil Wrote: Is Warm 98 still around?

I've been out of Ohio for 14 years so I checked before I posted that... but yes, it is!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 11:45 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I've been out of Ohio for 14 years so I checked before I posted that... but yes, it is!

I wonder if that lady still sings the little song at commercial breaks and everything "WARM 98.5!"

She always sang the 5 in a higher tone and louder!
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2023, 11:08 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I thought they had bought Hilltop already to put in the temporary bubble but it sounds like parts the permanent bubble will be where the temporary bubble is now.

I don't know. It's all confusing. If they were going to build it right there anyways then what was even the point of building a temporary bubble? So it could be used for the last few games and playoffs? Why not just build the permanent one if that's where it was going anyways?

The video I just watched from earlier today said that they bought Hilltop so they could have more room for tailgating and the practice bubble was barely mentioned.
Reply/Quote