Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New week-Its on to Pittsburgh
(11-20-2023, 09:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Pickens and Dionte Johnson are going to feast on the Bengals defense even more than Texans receivers did.

What in tarnation made you say something like this? Give reasoning.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2023, 01:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What in tarnation made you say something like this? Give reasoning.

Because Pickens and Johnson are BETTER than the Texans receivers.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2023, 01:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Because Pickens and Johnson are BETTER than the Texans receivers.

Seriously? I doubt it. Collins, Dell and Brown are pretty lethal. Anyway, I see the D stepping up huge in this next game. They have to play top 5 football from here on out to keep us in the hunt and give Browning a chance to win. We have seen signs of greatness from them this year, just not consistent. It's all or nothing now.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 04:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Just load the box and make Pickett beat you.

Good plan actually. I know it is simple, but the only way the stealers win in my opinion is if they run all over us and Browning 
turns the ball over a lot. I like our chances in this game with the coaches, Browning and all our players with a week to prepare.

The stealers are not impressive on Offense besides Warren and Pickens. On Defense they are good though, but that doesn't 
mean we cannot score enough to get the job done in our place.

(11-21-2023, 10:48 AM)Nepa Wrote: The best was Monday Night Football in 2020 when the Bengals upset the 10-2 Steelers with Ryan Finley. A backup to a backup. And to add to the joy, Von Bell laid out Juju Smith-Schuster, after he'd danced on the Bengals logo before the game.

Would be awesome to start our next run of dominance over them Sunday with our new backup in Browning and Battle our new 
hard hitting Safety laying out a stealer. Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2023, 01:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Because Pickens and Johnson are BETTER than the Texans receivers.

Perhaps, but is their QB better? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Steelers fans already counting it as a win, that should fire Browning, Mixon and the defense up enough. Those 3 need to play big! We can't just crumble if 1 player goes down, we put all our chips in one basket and that basket is not fully leak proof.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2023, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps, but is their QB better? 

Not even close.
Reply/Quote