Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Saturday New England
Unbelievable how they lost today, kind of comical tbh! There is no doubt in my mind we go in there and take care of business!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:27 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Unbelievable how they lost today, kind of comical tbh! There is no doubt in my mind we go in there and take care of business!

Gonna have to find another way to win. Going to be cold, against a good defense. I have a lot of Confidence in this team, and also agree they will take care of business. Likely a scheme/plan like the titans or Cleveland game. Stop stevenson and make Mac attack beat you (I don’t think he can). If the bengals can get 23, game should be theirs. Hopefully CTB and/or Hilton are back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:30 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Gonna have to find another way to win. Going to be cold, against a good defense. I have a lot of Confidence in this team, and also agree they will take care of business. Likely a scheme/plan like the titans or Cleveland game. Stop stevenson and make Mac attack beat you (I don’t think he can). If the bengals can get 23, game should be theirs. Hopefully CTB and/or Hilton are back.

They open as 3.5 pt road favorites with an over/under of 40. So they (Vegas) are saying 22-18 (ish)
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:32 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: They open as 3.5 pt road favorites with an over/under of 40. So they (Vegas) are saying 22-18 (ish)

And that would mean an uggggggly game but a win is a win. Take care of next week and THEN can take a heavy shot at going for the one seed with the Bills game on MNF but HAVE to take care of Pats first.
Reply/Quote
A good D. Could be nasty weather: cold, wind, snow, sleet. Gonna be a slugfest. NE gonna be ticked about living up 2 TDs in the last 30 seconds.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:37 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: And that would mean an uggggggly game but a win is a win. Take care of next week and THEN can take a heavy shot at going for the one seed with the Bills game on MNF but HAVE to take care of Pats first.

That’s kind of what I’m expecting. I’m thinking closer to 23-13, assuming we get some guys back on D. If everything goes our way, 27/31-13.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:38 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: A good D. Could be nasty weather: cold, wind, snow, sleet. Gonna be a slugfest. NE gonna be ticked about living up 2 TDs in the last 30 seconds.

Oh no another ticked off team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Need our running game to return next week. Pats secondary and defense in general is very good.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:45 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Need our running game to return next week. Pats secondary and defense in general is very good.

I can definitely see them completely shutting down our run game but of we shut down Stevenson upper hand goes to us with our WR group and Burrow. The boys will be able to handle Jones if his hand is forced to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:45 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Need our running game to return next week. Pats secondary and defense in general is very good.

This will be the key. If the bengals can outrush the pats, they win. If they don’t, it’s going to be hard. And their rushing game is good.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh no another ticked off team.

Shit, I hate when that happens  Sad

[Image: CKF83KZ.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:57 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Shit, I hate when that happens  Sad

[Image: CKF83KZ.png]

By my count the Bengals had to face two revenge games, then they had their own revenge game followed by a pissed off GOAT and now an entire pissed off team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: By my count the Bengals had to face two revenge games, then they had their own revenge game followed by a pissed off GOAT and now an entire pissed off team.

Isn’t every team that loses the previous game “pissed off”? I don’t think there are any good losses at the NFL? If you lose close, your pissed. I’d you lose big, your pissed? I guess if you only lose by more than 1 score, but less than 2, it’s a good loss. :)

I think the bengals are still pissed from Halloween night.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: By my count the Bengals had to face two revenge games, then they had their own revenge game followed by a pissed off GOAT and now an entire pissed  off team.

If the last play of their game today didn't give The Hoodie a coronary, then he's stronger than I thought.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I know right? Have the Bengals ever won a game against a really ticked off, or even a regularly ticked off team?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:47 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: This will be the key.  If the bengals can outrush the pats, they win.  If they don’t, it’s going to be hard.  And their rushing game is good.

I don't think they'll need to out rush them, i think they just need to keep them to around 100 yds rushing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think they'll need to out rush them, i think they just need to keep them to around 100 yds rushing.

Idk, this game could be a good old fashioned slobber knocker. If we hold them to 100 (ish), and we don’t get to 100 (ish) ourselves, gonna be a close one. Pats d is pretty good, especially in unfavorable elements that naturally reduces what we do best (passing).
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:41 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Idk, this game could be a good old fashioned slobber knocker.  If we hold them to 100 (ish), and we don’t get to 100 (ish) ourselves, gonna be a close one.  Pats d is pretty good, especially in unfavorable elements that naturally reduces what we do best (passing).

So, you think the Patriots D is better against the Bengals O than the Bengals D is against the Patriots O? 

I disagree. Strongly.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, you think the Patriots D is better against the Bengals O than the Bengals D is against the Patriots O? 

I disagree. Strongly.

I think the (potential) unfavorable elements makes this game closer than it would be otherwise. Injuries are also going to be a factor on bengals Defense.
Reply/Quote

I wish we could catch a break for once and play a happy team Tongue  Everyone in the NFL is pissed off about something I guess.
Reply/Quote