Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Year's Home and Away Games
This is the most boring schedule I've ever seen. I hate football
Reply/Quote
I am going to call my shot now: They will open on the road, in Denver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2nd prediction: The AFC North will have three teams in the playoffs next year...drawing the AFC South is the closest thing to a bye of a division.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Titans will be a very good team next year.

Packers and Vikings will also be tough on the road.

If they find a QB
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 07:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Denver again? And back to at Denver again (after playing them at home this year)?

All of this was determined by who finished 3rd in the AFCW.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 10:53 AM)corpjet Wrote: If they find a QB

I think Vikings will re-sign Braford.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Titans will be a very good team next year.

Packers and Vikings will also be tough on the road.

I think you can add the Jags to that as well. I've watched them a few times this year, and outside a few games, they've been right there within a few points.  I may pick them as my sleeper team next year if they can get a good head coach in there, even tho Marrone did throttle the Titans. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 05:06 PM)WiscoFan Wrote: Might as well look on to next year at this point.

Home opponents (*playoff team): Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers*, Houston Texans*, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Buffalo Bills.

Away opponents (*playoff team): Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers*, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos.

Gotta say, this schedule doesn't look terrible. There aren't any non-divisional games that really scare me too bad.

Depending on how many primetime games are scheduled.  I know they will have at least one on TNF, and they usually only win one per season.

Another sweep by Pittsburgh - 2 losses
A split with the Ravens - 1 loss
Away loses to Packers, Broncos, and Titans - 3 losses
Home losses to Texans and Lions - 2 losses

8-8 prediction at this point, and that is assuming everything stays status quo, that Eifert returns and plays most of the year, and no other season ending injuries. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 11:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's fun to look at schedules, but it's hard to gauge strength a year in advance.

Who thought the Cowboys would be 13-2? Who thought the Broncos and Panthers would both miss the playoffs and Cam would have such an awful year following his MVP campaign?

This. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
From the looks of it, we won't/shouldn't have too many primetime games to worry about.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 05:12 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: From the looks of it, we won't/shouldn't have too many primetime games to worry about.

nor any post season games
Reply/Quote