Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Year's Home and Away Games
Might as well look on to next year at this point.

Home opponents (*playoff team): Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers*, Houston Texans*, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Buffalo Bills.

Away opponents (*playoff team): Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers*, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos.

Gotta say, this schedule doesn't look terrible. There aren't any non-divisional games that really scare me too bad.
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it's becoming tradition for us to play the Texans every year. This will be the 6th year in the past 7 we've played the Texans.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The Titans will be a very good team next year.

Packers and Vikings will also be tough on the road.
Reply/Quote
A lot of those teams are in the midst of a restructure, or resurgence, so to speak.

I think the majority will be formidable, yet beatable, as long as the Bengals make significant off season changes.
Reply/Quote
6-10 or worse if HC ( and a lot of the staff) are not replaced.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Titans will be a very good team next year.

Packers and Vikings will also be tough on the road.

The Bears will be a wildcard for us next year. They have money and will look WAY different next year than this.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I smell another undefeated at home year. Every single one is pretty much a gimme, exceptions of pitt and balt
Reply/Quote
That's not a overly hard schedule.
Reply/Quote
Denver again? And back to at Denver again (after playing them at home this year)?
Reply/Quote
I honestly think that's a decent schedule, like it's not too easy nor too hard.

Packers, Lions, Vikings, and Titans may bring some trouble.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Would be nice to beat the Texans for a change. Looks like maybe 10-6 if we get a few bounces our way. Not a killer like this year was.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 08:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Would be nice to beat the Texans for a change.  Looks like maybe 10-6 if we get a few bounces our way.  Not a killer like this year was.
I am starting to hate the Texans almost as bad as the 49ers. Playing at Green Bay might not be so bad if we can catch them at the beginning of the season. The last couple of years they seem to be a mid/late year team.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 07:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Denver again? And back to at Denver again (after playing them at home this year)?

Yes, both teams finished 3rd this year.  
Reply/Quote
Interesting. Smells like 8-8.
Reply/Quote
Looks like an 11-5 schedule
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
It's fun to look at schedules, but it's hard to gauge strength a year in advance.

Who thought the Cowboys would be 13-2? Who thought the Broncos and Panthers would both miss the playoffs and Cam would have such an awful year following his MVP campaign?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't look that easy to me. Other than the Browns, Jags, and Bears, I could see us losing to everyone of those teams.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 11:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doesn't look that easy to me. Other than the Browns, Jags, and Bears, I could see us losing to everyone of those teams.

I was about to post the same thing. Bengals need to change how they prepare week to week and the OL needs some fresh talent. The 2015 draft did us no favors on the OL.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 07:51 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I honestly think that's a decent schedule, like it's not too easy nor too hard.

Packers, Lions, Vikings, and Titans may bring some trouble.

Jaguars and Kyle Shanahan=Loss.

Just going to call that one now.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Interesting.  Smells like 8-8.

(12-27-2016, 11:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doesn't look that easy to me. Other than the Browns, Jags, and Bears, I could see us losing to everyone of those teams.

Yup.....I see anywhere from 3-13 to 8-8.....but not much better with Mediocre Marvin Screwis.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote