Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil OUT at least one month
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1051878536930320384

"The #Bengals are expected to be without prolific LB Nick Vigil for about a month, source said, as he suffered a sprained MCL on Sunday. It came on a cut block in the first quarter."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 02:06 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1051878536930320384

"The #Bengals are expected to be without prolific LB Nick Vigil for about a month, source said, as he suffered a sprained MCL on Sunday. It came on a cut block in the first quarter."

Don't remember exactly how it went down, but of course it did.

Dirty friggin' team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 02:06 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1051878536930320384

Oh no.  Who will make all those tackles eight yards downfield?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I don't think it really matters. We should put a jersey on a scarecrow for Halloween. At least the running back would have to run around it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
waiver wire time.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And another Bengal player taken out by deliberate dirty Steeler play...
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 02:21 PM)McC Wrote: Oh no.  Who will make all those tackles eight yards downfield?

Not him; he wasn't doing that anyways, as he leads the league in stops...

So no clue where that came from.

Plus, for the PFF lovers, he's ranked 22nd this year.
Reply/Quote
time for FO to look into trading for a
LB thats playing for a sub .500 team.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: time for FO to look into trading for a
LB thats playing for a sub .500 team.
What or whom are you thinking trading away?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 02:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't remember exactly how it went down, but of course it did.

Dirty friggin' team.

I wanted to see the replay of play, hoping to see what happened, but somehow they never showed it....... Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wanted to see the replay of play, hoping to see what happened, but somehow they never showed it....... Whatever

They were too busy watching Burfict videos in the background, too busy to worry about an injured Bengal; now...had it been an injured Steeler...
Reply/Quote
Bowman is available
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:59 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Bowman is available

Does he have anything left in tank?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Does he have anything left in tank?

I'd have to think so...

It reminded me of Antwan Odom's injury in '09, where it was AN ILLEGAL CUTBACK BLOCK THAT WASN'T CALLED, where he tore his ACL and effectively ended his career.

He could've challenged for the single-season sack record, had he been healthy.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What or whom are you thinking trading away?

off the top of my head...maybe a draft pick for Deone Buchanon of the Cards..
a low pick for Jamie Collins of the Browns...
Reply/Quote
Oakland and Arizona are in full rebuild mode:

Deone Buchanan or Gerald Hodges from AZ

Derrick Johnson from OAK
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Need Burfict and Brown to step up big. Burfict didn’t look good to me yesterday missing tackles. We need Burfict to be a game changer. Brown hasn’t been impressive either I’m hoping it’s just the ankle injury slowing him down versus him just not being that great. We need our linebackers to start meeting guys in the hole, we’re giving up too many easy runs. Really thought Billings and Brown would help are run defense we’ll need it this week versus Hunt and the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
How about someones practice squad, anyone available ripe for the picking
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

BUNGLES ARE 8 and 8 franchise,believe this.they are going to lost at least 6 more games and it will be another long long suffering offseason.All fans need to Tweet,fax,e-mail,social media,write letters and anything you can do tell this organization how pissed off you are.You must beat the stoolers at your place each and every year.nothing else matters.this so so stinks,big time.please start calling for marvins head.this was a poorly excuted game plan and guess what,they lost again to the stinking stoolers.not acceptable,never will be.the one stinkin organization you must beat every year is the stinkin stoolers,laughting at us all over nfl,no wonder the pundits never give the bungles any respect,you have to earn it. and aj green drops way too many especially when it counts.the stoolers want to win at any cost and they are the dirtiest playing team in all of football and stinkin tomlin expects that and teaches it.you must win at all costs and that's how they play.they WANT TO HURT YOU AS MUCH AS THEY CAN.THATS THEIR MOTTO,BELIEVE THAT.They will win the division again and could easily be in the hunt for the super bowl and they will win the 7th super bowl.they are always on a mission and they own this afc north. Hilarious ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:16 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Need Burfict and Brown to step up big. Burfict didn’t look good to me yesterday missing tackles.  We need Burfict to be a game changer. Brown hasn’t been impressive either I’m hoping it’s just the ankle injury slowing him down versus him just not being that great.  We need our linebackers to start meeting guys in the hole, we’re giving up too many easy runs. Really thought Billings and Brown would help are run defense we’ll need it this week versus Hunt and the Chiefs.

Billings is basically a non-factor.  The NT is supposed to stalemate the double team.  A NT needs to be an immovable object and Billings is very movable.  This is killing our run D.  And missed tackles, of course.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote