Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil Prediction
Alright Vigalanties.

The defense growing ever so desperate will look to unleash Nick Vigil's wrath in the second half of the season. Opposing offenses will learn the true meaning of fear when this stud steps on the field.

How well (or not well) do you think Mr. Vigil will do when Guenther gives him more clock?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 03:49 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Alright Vigalanties.

The defense growing ever so desperate will look to unleash Nick Vigil's wrath in the second half of the season. Opposing offenses will learn the true meaning of fear when this stud steps on the field.

How well (or not well) do you think Mr. Vigil will do when Guenther gives him more clock?

The bengals will bench every player on D except Vigil who will be the lone defender on the field. We will give up 0 points in the 2nd half of the season and Nick Vigil will score more points on defense then all other teams combined. Bengals win super bowl, all teams forfeit for 2017 season and all seasons after. NFL collapses because of Nick Vigils greatness. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All joking aside, he hasn't looked particularly great in the snaps he's seen. Not sure he's an upgrade over Dansby at this point in time.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
15 INTs. 27 sacks. 6 passing TDs, 2 thrown to himself. 10 rushing TDs. All within the first half of the Giants game.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Remember how he was abused in the pre-season? Expect it to be much worse against the 1's......
Reply/Quote
The kid needs to at least start wearing gloves when he's out there. Taped wrists with no gloves is Jr. High bro. His swag level is a whopping ZERO.

As for predictions this year? He may accidentally trip a guy once to build on his 3 total tackles.
Reply/Quote
Didn't he get of the rat-tail tho?

So that means he's probably doomed. Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Being completely honest, I don't think Nick Vigil will ever do anything in significant playing time

I think he is highly overhyped for no apparent reason and has really shown nothing to prove me otherwise.

Hope he is the chuck Norris esque stallion everyone paints him out to be, but im highly skeptical.

I don't think putting Vigil in will help this defense one bit.
Reply/Quote
Remember Hines Ward running away from a collapsing field in The Dark Knight?

That. Only this time the guy in yellow and black doesn't make it passed midfield.
Reply/Quote
Paulie G. is busy building a clone army of Vigils during the bye week.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
If Nick Vigil is going to play, this will be the conversion had between Marvin and Goodell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nalV9tlyM
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 03:49 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Alright Vigalanties.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when the Bengals actually do something.

Reply/Quote
We already have a tackling problem.   If he makes the field he'll make a quick exit. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Remember how he was abused in the pre-season? Expect it to be much worse against the 1's......

Seriously he doesn't have the years of acquired knowledge of Dansby, but he also doesn't have the tired legs, etc. of Dansby either. This is the second young LB drafted the past couple of seasons --albeit too far down to make any impact. However, the LBs on the field now are not worth their paychecks. A good HC would work to get the young players playing time. Better yet... DRAFT BETTER!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Being completely honest, I don't think Nick Vigil will ever do anything in significant playing time

I think he is highly overhyped for no apparent reason and has really shown nothing to prove me otherwise.

Hope he is the chuck Norris esque stallion everyone paints him out to be, but im highly skeptical.

I don't think putting Vigil in will help this defense one bit.

Agreed, if you want to see changes, there is going to have changes at more than one position to see improvement.  Vigil has some talent, but he won't make a difference by himself.  But, he is Nick Vigil, so I could be wrong.
Reply/Quote
If we're going to stay in the spirit of the Nick Vigil/Chuck Norris parallels the forum started when he was drafted then:

Nick Vigil will redefine defense as he both tackles every run play in the backfield AND intercepts every ball thrown no matter where it is thrown to.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 06:06 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Paulie G. is busy building a clone army of Vigils during the bye week.

Paulie G. is busy eating.
Reply/Quote
Personally I got amazingly bored with this guy about two seconds after I was shocked we spent a 3rd round pick on him.

My boredom hasn't subsided at all.

The only thing he's got going for him in my book is that he didn't go and get himself injured like so many other draft picks have the last few years. So there is hope.

Of course he hasn't done anything that might cause an injury either unless you count splinters from riding the pine [do we even have wooden benches anymore?].

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 07:28 PM)Derrick Wrote: Seriously he doesn't have the years of acquired knowledge of Dansby, but he also doesn't have the tired legs, etc. of Dansby either. This is the second young LB drafted the past couple of seasons --albeit too far down to make any impact. However, the LBs on the field now are not worth their paychecks. A good HC would work to get the young players playing time. Better yet... DRAFT BETTER!

That's all true, and I hope the kid turns out to be something special. All I'm saying is from what we saw of him in the pre season against the other teams 2's and 3's, he is far from ready to be a starting linebacker in the NFL..... so far it's all hype.
Reply/Quote
Im not sure why, but im just not high on Vigil. I think he will be a bust.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote