Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigel Bradham released
Smile 
Might be slowing down with age, but being an FSU fan, I’d love to see the Bengals at least kick the tires on him and see what he still has left in the tank at 30. He was a heat seeking middle at one point in time. I haven’t watched him in a few years though.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/19/eagles-release-nigel-bradham-2/
Reply/Quote
I think he could be a worthy pickup, depending on how well the ankle healed up. Solid veteran leadership at LB could go a long way on this team. I'm sure that guys like Carlos and Geno would welcome him with open arms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We should 100% sign Nigel bradham. I’m sure there are plenty of squares in here that will say all the negatives they can on him be he 100% should be signed here
Reply/Quote
This dude has always impressed me everytime I have watched him. Great player at an area of weakness we
could get for pretty cheap considering his age. I don't think he has fallen off too much yet, seems like an MB
signing as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This dude has always impressed me everytime I have watched him. Great player at an area of weakness we
could get for pretty cheap considering his age. I don't think he has fallen off too much yet, seems like an MB
signing as well.

That experience and leadership could go a long way on our defense.  I wouldn't be overly concerned about his age.  Players like him have a way of still being able to make plays using their head and instincts, when the physical body starts to decline.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 05:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That experience and leadership could go a long way on our defense.  I wouldn't be overly concerned about his age.  Players like him have a way of still being able to make plays using their head and instincts, when the physical body starts to decline.

How old is Trevathan again Sunset? Think he is around the same age and we already wanted him here badly.

Bradham is a similar type of LB to Trevathan, can cover, tackle and is smart.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 06:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How old is Trevathan again Sunset? Think he is around the same age and we already wanted him here badly.

Bradham is a similar type of LB to Trevathan, can cover, tackle and is smart.

I think that if you put either one of them in between Pratt and Vigil, our base defense becomes dramatically better.  Pairing either with Pratt in Nickle gives the coverage in the middle of the field some teeth, as well. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote