Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nit-picking
(11-06-2015, 07:47 PM)Utts Wrote: I disagree. I think the play calling can improve even more, as can some of the execution. This offense still has some untapped potential, that I think will come out down the stretch.

Thats what i am talkin about Utts.

Pretty cool to see a poster who was once the most negative become this positive about the team.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 12:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My point is that EVERY SINGLE TEAM in the league could do better.  There is not one single team that score every time they have the ball.  Fans that cry and moan unless we score everytime we have the ball just like to whine

So the OP writes that he thinks there's room for improvement on offense, and Fred replies that he's crying and moaning. Nice.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are a good team no doubt, but apparently some people forget that they also play against good teams who are going to make good defensive plays and stops. It would be one thing if they only played the Titans every week, but they don't. When the opposing team makes great plays it's not an indictment against our team. The other side also plays in the NFL and are expected to play up to it just as the Bengals are expected to play up to being an NFL team.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For all the grief we (rightly in many cases) give our defense at least we don't do idiotic things like leave Antonio Brown running around uncovered in critical fourth down situations - like the Raiders did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: For all the grief we (rightly in many cases) give our defense at least we don't do idiotic things like leave Antonio Brown running around uncovered in critical fourth down situations - like the Raiders did.

The Raiders were probably surprised they went to Brown since he hadn't done much the rest of the game. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote