Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bodine at practice today
(09-16-2016, 02:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but only one of those guys is on the roster as the backup Center...

True, which makes me feel even worse about our O-line coach...
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least his last name isn't Licker or Kisser..

We missed out on OC Rudy Nisewanger.
Reply/Quote
Damn!! Wish he was out!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 06:11 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: They didn't realize he was still practicing because Geno and the rest of the dline was running over him sacking Andy for a 10th time today. But seriously, I hope they can find a backup soon because if not Andy is going to get hurt and then the season will be over. I wish they would give Boling or Westerman a chance to play center because the offense needs someone who can handle the pressure and Bodine is not the answer right now.

If this happens, I will be in Cincinnati with a pitchfork looking for a HC and a position coach with the initials of PA to run out of town!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least his last name isn't Licker or Kisser.. Things can always be worse with the name Richard..
Anyone who ever caught cabs in Dayton with any regularity probably rode with Richard Head and I mean that in the worse possible way..lol

Just a couple off the top of my, uh, head:

Graduated High School with a guy named Cravin Moorehead.  

Worked with a Pulmonologist in Lima named Kuchipudi.  Pronounced Coochie-poodie.  He was in the same building as an Immunologist named Pudipakam, pronounced Poodie-packum.  So the sign on the building, phonetically speaking. Coochie-Poodie and Poodie Packum.

A guy that dove at BGSU where I swam was named Mike Hunt.

My personal favorite:  A girl that swam at UK was getting married and I asked her what her married name would be.  Everyone around us busted out laughing.  I was puzzled and the girl smirked and said "Lickfold".  I couldn't keep it in...I died laughing.  That might be one of my all time favs.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 09:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just a couple off the top of my, uh, head:

Graduated High School with a guy named Cravin Moorehead.  

Worked with a Pulmonologist in Lima named Kuchipudi.  Pronounced Coochie-poodie.  He was in the same building as an Immunologist named Pudipakam, pronounced Poodie-packum.  So the sign on the building, phonetically speaking. Coochie-Poodie and Poodie Packum.

A guy that dove at BGSU where I swam was named Mike Hunt.

My personal favorite:  A girl that swam at UK was getting married and I asked her what her married name would be.  Everyone around us busted out laughing.  I was puzzled and the girl smirked and said "Lickfold".  I couldn't keep it in...I died laughing.  That might be one of my all time favs.  

Cravin Moorhead - Beyond righteous. 

Mike Hunt - Beyond unfortunate.
Reply/Quote
Let us not forget the late, great, Lou Zassul
Reply/Quote
Toppie Smellie

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote