Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No COVID after Watt exposure
(12-04-2021, 01:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I guess the timing confuses me, shouldn’t he have had some positive tests before our game then? He only had Covid for 4 days? I’m sure I’m being dumb, I don’t really research much on the details of how it works…

Well I think it's one of those things. One guy has it a month. Another guy has it a coupla days. It's an odd sickness for sure.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:42 PM)jason Wrote: Well I think it's one of those things. One guy has it a month. Another guy has it a coupla days. It's an odd sickness for sure.

I just assumed that if he got it Monday he’d still be a carrier and possibly contagious for the Ravens game… I suppose it doesn’t matter since Lamar has Covid every other week lol
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 10:59 PM)Tony Wrote: I was just adding my experiences with it, that's all.

No you were not just reporting your experience.  You commented on "the whole thing" based soley on your own individual anecdotal evidence.

I have an uncle who has smoked his whole life and does not have heart or lung disease.  But I smart enough to realize that if I claim that "the whole thing" about cigarettes being bad for people is BS I would look pretty stupid and people would call me out for it.

No problem with you sharing your own personal experience.  Just don't try to act like all the other evidence about "the whole thing" does not exist.
Reply/Quote
People been getting sick and dieing forever.. Unfortunately that's never gonna stop.. I personally don't know anyone who died, but I know people have. I'm just sick of the whole thing and miss the way life was before it... Even if your Vacinnated you still get forced out games.. I do feel bad for the people that died or had long symptoms.  It's obvious Covid isn't going anywhere. You can't even look up the weather without a covid death counter in your face. I'm just sick of it all. It's part of life now, and it's never going away..
Reply/Quote
Covid doesn't infect Joe Burrow..... Joe Burrow infects covid Ninja
Reply/Quote