Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come in peace (for the most part).....
(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: My voting record speaks for itself. Which you don't know so there's no reason to explain. But if you did, you'd realize how silly you sound. 

Who're you talking to? Maybe if you'd use the quote function once in awhile ... Do you not know how to use it? It's quite simple, really. You just click "Quote" instead of "New Reply" and viola! Simple, right?  ThumbsUp

BTW, your voting record speaks for itself, sure, but it also speaks only TO itself as none of us can see it. But we CAN see the posts you make on here.

(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Many of us don't care for Trump. It's not that outrageous to not like a guy like that. It's more telling of folks who do like a lying, colluding, sexual assaulting con. 

Yeah, I got that. I don't like him, either. 

(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: But thanks for admitting what I was saying all along which was Clinton was pressured by the Republican congress and their voters to do something about Gays in the military and came with that compromise.

I never argued otherwise. All I did was point out your error in stating that the issue was only an issue when Republicans "ran the country".

(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Of course now Trump supporters want to act like it was all him and Dems (even as they admit he was pressured into a compromise).

Really? Who said it was all Clinton and the Democrats? 

(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Maybe some of your fellow Trump supporters will believe this new line of attack that Dems are the ones anti gay rights, and Republicans are for gays rights, and fought for the compromise to stop Clinton from kicking gays, and transgender Americans out of the Military....

Who are you talking to? I know its not me as I'm no Trump supporter. Again, quoting the person you're talking to would go a long way towards helping you be understood.

(08-10-2018, 09:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Either way that doesn't explain or discuss what Trump has been doing now, which is what you guys want to avoid by attacking Clinton with this Fake News.

Who's attacking Clinton?

More to the point, your article says that the Army is NO LONGER DISCHARGING immigrant recruits. Isn't that a good thing? Or are you saying you WANT immigrant recruits to be discharged?

(08-10-2018, 11:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's hard to sell me that it was Clinton and Dems against gays in the military and Republicans were the ones fighting for their rights to join and be open in the military all this time. But it's whatever. If that's their new spin (and it's clearly getting traction from other posters) then so beit. Maybe I've forgotten some history. It's possible.

No new spin. You just clearly don't have a functioning capability to comprehend what you read. No one said Clinton and the Dems were against gays in the military and that Republicans were the ones fighting for their rights to join. You're being just like Trump and saying someone said something they didn't and then railing against that even if what they've actually said is factual.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-10-2018, 12:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I *think* Clinton was against gay marriage too.  I know Obama was and then he changed his mind.

***** also claimed they would close guantanamo and stop killing brown kids by dropping bombs from remote controlled airborne lawnmowers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-10-2018, 02:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who're you talking to? Maybe if you'd use the quote function once in awhile ... Do you not know how to use it? It's quite simple, really. You just click "Quote" instead of "New Reply" and viola! Simple, right?  ThumbsUp

BTW, your voting record speaks for itself, sure, but it also speaks only TO itself as none of us can see it. But we CAN see the posts you make on here.

Yeah, I got that. I don't like him, either. 

I never argued otherwise. All I did was point out your error in stating that the issue was only an issue when Republicans "ran the country".

Really? Who said it was all Clinton and the Democrats? 

Who are you talking to? I know its not me as I'm no Trump supporter. Again, quoting the person you're talking to would go a long way towards helping you be understood.

Who's attacking Clinton?

More to the point, your article says that the Army is NO LONGER DISCHARGING immigrant recruits. Isn't that a good thing? Or are you saying you WANT immigrant recruits to be discharged?

No new spin. You just clearly don't have a functioning capability to comprehend what you read. No one said Clinton and the Dems were against gays in the military and that Republicans were the ones fighting for their rights to join. You're being just like Trump and saying someone said something they didn't and then railing against that even if what they've actually said is factual.

I don't use the quote function because most of the time I am just making a statement. Stating my opinion on things. Not to anyone specifically. Even if it is concerning something mentioned in the thread previously. I try not to single posters out. Make my responses personal, or insult people by saying things like they can't read etc. So slam me for that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Either way, I'm not impressed with the long essay, quotes, insults, and random all caps. I said what I said, and it clearly struck a nerve. But I won't insult you or any of that other online foolishness people tend to use to make them feel big and bad.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-10-2018, 02:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who're you talking to? Maybe if you'd use the quote function once in awhile ... Do you not know how to use it? It's quite simple, really. You just click "Quote" instead of "New Reply" and viola! Simple, right?  ThumbsUp

Who was that one dude on the old boards that never used the quote function? If I remember correctly he would just copy and paste the text of the message. He was around for ever. I want to say sloppy but I do not believe that was it. 

EDIT: Pretty sure is was Bengal Rugby
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-10-2018, 05:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't use the quote function because most of the time I am just making a statement. Stating my opinion on things. Not to anyone specifically. Even if it is concerning something mentioned in the thread previously.

Whatever, dude. If you're replying to someone, use the quote function. It helps with conversations.

(08-10-2018, 05:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: I try not to single posters out. Make my responses personal, or insult them in ways like saying they can't read etc.

No, you just call them Trump supporters after constantly belittling Trump supporters.

(08-10-2018, 05:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: Are you sure you aren't a Trump supporter? 

Yes, I'm sure. I don't like the man, but I don't irrationally hate him like SOME people on here. When he does something good - which is not often - I'll give him credit for it. 

(08-10-2018, 05:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can take it.

Let's hope. Otherwise, the P&R forum is not for you.
Still not impressed. Someone give the guy the best quotes award. I'll continue to post how I choose.

(08-10-2018, 06:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who was that one dude on the old boards that never used the quote function? If I remember correctly he would just copy and paste the text of the message. He was around for ever. I want to say sloppy but I do not believe that was it. 

EDIT: Pretty sure is was Bengal Rugby

I forget, but it wasn't just that he didn't use the quote function, it was that he quoted them but he was like copying and pasting the quote and formatting it differently. For whatever reason, he liked making each post more difficult for himself.  Smirk
(08-10-2018, 06:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Still not impressed. But you clearly are all about your quote game so carry on.

Are you talking to me? Or bfine? I can't tell.

Mellow
When it comes to my post. Let it be known folks. If the shoe fits. That's who I am talking to. No need to quote most of the time when it comes to my statements.

You see Bfine ain't pressed. Shoe must not fit.

I forget, but it wasn't just that he didn't use the quote function, it was that he quoted them but he was like copying and pasting the quote and formatting it differently. For whatever reason, he liked making each post more difficult for himself. 

Rugby. He would copy and italicize (such as above) instead of hitting quote. I asked him about it once and he said he liked having a different style. But then he would complain sometimes if people didn't respond to his post, like 'you still haven't answered the question.' So if you wanted to know what he was talking about you had to scroll back through the whole thread.