Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Love for UC?
(12-05-2021, 04:39 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: It'll be
Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincinnati

when they rank tomorrow. Whatever the order is, they're not going to pair Alabama and Georgia back up right out of the gate.

And that’s exactly what it is as expected.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
UC officially in. Plays Bama in the Cotton Bowl
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Ridder a NFL QB?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:39 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Is Ridder a NFL QB?
I don't think so but he has all the measurements of a first RD pick.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: UC officially in. Plays Bama in the Cotton Bowl

Hope to see a good game which ever way it goes..
Reply/Quote
Bama opens as a 14 point favorite.

Based on the full season I would jump on UC +14. But Bama looked like a completely different team in the SEC Championship.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 10:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Bama opens as a 14 point favorite.

Based on the full season I would jump on UC +14.  But Bama looked like a completely different team in the SEC Championship.

I wonder if they were just under-performing all year or if they match up really well with Georgia.  I guess we'll find out.
Reply/Quote
It would be awesome if the Bearcats beat the Tide. Would love for this to happen. Sadly I don't think it will.

Have to stop Bama's run game and maybe they will have a chance. This is essential. If Jerome Ford can get some holes
Cincy could also have a chance. It was just insane how Georgia's D couldn't handle Bama's QB, thought if a D could it
would of been Georgia.

I do like a ton of of Defensive players on Cincy, Sauce, Sanders, Bryant, Cook, Brooks, Beavers etc.
Reply/Quote
Good thing y'all are a football school now because you sure do suck at Basketball!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:39 AM)J24 Wrote: Good thing y'all are a football school now because you sure do suck at Basketball!

Ain’t that the truth! Program hasn’t been much of anything since ole Huggybear failed his last field sobriety test!
Reply/Quote
Loved seeing Travis Kelce rep UC last night after his game winning TD.

Reply/Quote
I'm surprise there isn't more hype in this thread as we inch closer to the game. I've never overly rooted for UC since I went to a different school, but since I'm from Cincinnati and UC is a G5, I'm cheering them on big time. It will be interesting to see how the offense fairs against Alabama.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 11:13 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm surprise there isn't more hype in this thread as we inch closer to the game. I've never overly rooted for UC since I went to a different school, but since I'm from Cincinnati and UC is a G5, I'm cheering them on big time. It will be interesting to see how the offense fairs against Alabama.

It's almost as if you're saying there's no love for UC  Tongue

It's still ten days to the game, so I suspect as we draw closer things will pick up.  I bet on New Year's Eve this thread will almost resemble a gameday thread with all the activity.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's almost as if you're saying there's no love for UC  Tongue

It's still ten days to the game, so I suspect as we draw closer things will pick up.  I bet on New Year's Eve this thread will almost resemble a gameday thread with all the activity.  

If my alma mater were in the final four I'd be spamming positive comments all the time. Thus, I guess I was wondering where the love is, but as you said the game isn't close enough yet.

Aha, I see what you did there. The subject of your thread. :)
Reply/Quote
When I was growing up UC was a serious basketball school. Gale Catlett had them in the top ten on a regular basis.

UC, Louisville, and Memphis were all in the Metro Conference and they had some great rivalries.
Reply/Quote
Man, I haven't thought about the Metro conference in years.
Reply/Quote
Man, now UCLA had to back out and scuttled the Holiday Bowl. I hope these games actually get played and no one advances or is crowned champion due to a forfeit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The stat of the moment is that the American is 3-0 and the SEC is 0-4 in bowl season.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 02:10 AM)Goalpost Wrote: The stat of the moment is that the American is 3-0 and the SEC is 0-4 in bowl season.

The Big 12 in a year or two when the new teams join will be pretty darn good. UCF and Houston are 2 of those wins against SEC teams. On Friday UC will beat Alabama to make it 3.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 02:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Big 12 in a year or two when the new teams join will be pretty darn good. UCF and Houston are 2 of those wins against SEC teams. On Friday UC will beat Alabama to make it 3.

I hope you really don't think they have a chance is heck?

Bama by 35.
Reply/Quote