Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No talk of IR for AJ. Zac still confident he'll play this year.
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
He'll play the final kneel down series in week 17.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 02:42 PM)pally Wrote: He'll play the final kneel down series in week 17.

on defense? or you predicting a win?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: on defense? or you predicting a win?

might as well think positively at this point.  Besides we have to beat at least 1 of the AFC north teams 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He gone.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who would've thought that Glenn would've seen the field before AJ.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
In other news, Zac Taylor still delusional.

We have our one win. No reason in the world not to IR him. If he can't be bothered to play until now theres no point in putting him on the field as a tryout for his next team.

Really hope we move on at this point. So sick of seeing him standing around game after game after game after game. For some reason the media still thinks its news that hes not playing. Real news would be he actually gets on a football field.
Reply/Quote
Come play for the Bengals where you can get cut so we can keep someone who doesn't want to play for us on the bench all year!
Reply/Quote
He's lost a lot of my respect. I don't even want him back at this point. A) He's too old. B) Way too injury prone C) he quit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 05:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He's lost a lot of my respect. I don't even want him back at this point. A) He's too old. B) Way too injury prone C) he quit.

If you would have told me the day we drafted AJ that he'd leave Cincy as a burned out quitter I would have said "Yeah, I can see that happening."
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 05:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you would have told me the day we drafted AJ that he'd leave Cincy as a burned out quitter I would have said "Yeah, I can see that happening."

Game of Thrones ending was harder to predict. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It happens to a lot of our best players unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
What about next year??? They need to start contract talks or get ready to tag him. They will probably let him walk.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 05:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He's lost a lot of my respect. I don't even want him back at this point. A) He's too old. B) Way too injury prone C) he quit.

No reason to get injured and risk not getting a decent contract, this team isn't going anywhere.

Don't blame AJ one bit.
Reply/Quote
I still don't think AJ is a quitter. I believe if he felt capable of being out there he would. I know a lot of people don't think this is true, but unless AJ has some really hard to read facade about who he is, it just doesn't seem to fit his character....

It IS possible that he is heavily influenced by his agent/wife/buddies about doing so... but I just don't see AJ as the type to sit out if healthy. He isn't about the money or the fame... or so we were lead to believe.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 04:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who would've thought that Glenn would've seen the field before AJ.

Well it makes sense... Glenn wasn't injured.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

There's not a player with a brain in this league that would come back to a 1-11 team with no contract past this season... And that's supposing that he's actually all the way healed. I just heard Lap say the other day that he's actually seen the swelling in his ankle. Ocho was beatin' the drum when the injury happened that it was the same injury Tyler Eifert had in the pro bowl. The 6-8 week timeframe was BS from the get go.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Should have just IR'd him weeks ago when he aggravated the injury.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 04:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: He gone.

I'll correct you: He "been" gone....lol
Reply/Quote