Poll: Which non division game(s) are you looking forward to most?
Home Eagles
Home Redskins (London)
Away Cowboys
Away Giants
Away Texans
Home Bills
Home Dolphins
Home Broncos
Away Jets
Away Patriots
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non division games next season
Not an easy overall schedule in 2016.

Which non division games is everyone looking forward to?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 06:27 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Not an easy overall schedule in 2016.

Which non division games is everyone looking forward to?

Seems like a cupcake schedule to me. There's a few rough patches in it, but the Bengals should pummel most of the teams they play next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patriots is by far the "biggest" game, but I am most looking forward to kicking the shit out of the Texans on Christmas Eve.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to some Texas revenge and stomping America's team into submission.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to squish the fish night at PBS on national television. Dolphins are a mediocre team that seems to have had our number of late, so I wanna see a beat down. And, we break out the color rush unis that night as well.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Beat the Patriots at their house. And start to change the national perception. A week after stopping the Cowboys undefeated start that will have everybody all worked up.
Reply/Quote
TNF vs Dolphins
Reply/Quote
I want to crush the SB champs and then I want us to abuse JJ Watt.

Reply/Quote
I picked the Jets because it's the first game, the Broncos because it against the Super Bowl Champs, the Patriots because it's the Super Bowl Champs from the year before and the Texans because the Bengals haven't beaten them in quite some time.
Reply/Quote
*cough2014^*

Reply/Quote
Dolphins. If I can get tickets, that'll be the only game I make this year.
Reply/Quote
Eagles and Cowboys because I'll be in attendance for both :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
For me the Redskins game for once, I would be able to see the Bengals in live !

WHODEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Giants and Jets because I will be at those games.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 06:29 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Seems like a cupcake schedule to me. There's a few rough patches in it, but the Bengals should pummel most of the teams they play next season.

Pummel?

Maybe the Eagles and the Bills.

But, Dez Bryant ran Kirkpatrick off the field the last time the Bengal played Dallas (a pre-season game, but it was a schooling none the less) and they are good with Romo in the line up.

The Jets aren't going to rollover like they did a few years ago.

Miami beat us last meeting on a Dalton safety.

NE, in NE. I actually give us a decent chance of winning that game.

Denver, if they sign Hoyer, has to be the favored team going into that game. Has Hoyer ever lost to us, even when on shitty teams?

Washington went to the playoffs and it's an odd ball game in London.

There's plenty of challenge in this schedule.

Reply/Quote
I'm sort of looking forward to the London game and have no idea why other than for the international exposure. I'm hoping we can embarrass Gruden and his brother..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Broncos, because I'm planning on us going to that game. Plus they're the reigning Champs.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted Patriots, but am really going to try to get to the Cowboys game if possible.
Reply/Quote
I picked three games. The Broncos and Patriots games will be challenging. I look forward to winning them both. I also picked the London game against the Redskins. I like playing over the pond and Marvin can play against his understudy.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 12:21 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I picked the Jets because it's the first game, the Broncos because it against the Super Bowl Champs, the Patriots because it's the Super Bowl Champs from the year before and the Texans because the Bengals haven't beaten them in quite some time.

We beat the Texans 22-13 in Houston in 2014.
Reply/Quote