Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina church to fly Christian flag over Old Glory
(07-10-2015, 09:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You should read the parent/student handbook they give you.  Page 50-51

http://www.allsaints.cc/school/handbook2013.pdf
*&%#* online handbooks! I thought you meant administration like principal and staff. I know there's a math tutor. I've never seen or heard of a school psychologist. Any kids who get transportation would be getting it any way.  But whatever the school receives, the district would still be paying for that, plus the cost to actually educate them.  More teachers. More buildings which means more non-teacher staff.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-08-2015, 11:51 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: He may not need a lecture on patriotism, be he definetely needs one on flag etiquette:

This is only about people not getting their way and as a result throwing a tantrum by displaying the flag incorrectly.   They need to fly the flag correctly or just take it down altogether.  Or, become Navy chaplains and get their asses out to sea. 

I agree with Llama...

Love it or leave it crybabies!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-08-2015, 06:37 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: this failed to rustle my jimmies

[Image: g5ZHZSD.jpg]