Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norway handles migrants
(01-22-2016, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's an immigration problem.   Which is exactly what happens when you allow your borders to be flooded.   You can't remove citizens... But you can remove refugees who are begging to join your country.  

In Florida we have a problem with pedos as well and as much as it bothers me I can't just remove people who have rights as citizens.     Non citizens don't get the same treatment.

Find me non citizens who are raping away in Florida and I will happily post about how ridiculous it is we aren't rounding them up.  

Oh wait ..... I always mention this when we speak about illegal immigration from Central America and how we shouldn't have lawless immigrants who do not respect our laws or ways.

Point missed again.

EVERYONE HERE agrees rapists should be rounded up and punished.

ONLY YOU think that all Muslims and/or all immigrants should be rounded up and punished.
(01-23-2016, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Point missed again.

ONLY YOU think that all Muslims and/or all immigrants should be rounded up and punished.

Which is what everyone has been trying to point out...but Lucy doesn't get it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
fredtoa Wrote:Point missed again.

So you agree with me then. Not sure why you even mention #2 .... It's covered in #1. Besides weren't you the one who brought up Florida rapes? As to somehow shame me into giving these migrant rapists a break in Europe..... I have been consistent in that non citizens should be rounded up and shipped out. You bring up Muslims.... I just comment on the news story, but they could be Russian migrants raping away and I would want them rounded up and shipped out as well.

You agree with me but your preprogrammed to automatically disagree with any post I make so you have to somehow justify.
 GMD Wrote:Which is what everyone has been trying to point out...but Lucy doesn't get it.

You are the one who doesn't get it mate.    
(01-23-2016, 04:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are the one who doesn't get it mate.    

We get that you hate refugees.  But your "reasoning" is always about how evil they are...until someone points out they are no more evil than other people in the countries they are entering.

Everyone hates rape.

You hate refugees because they have been accused of rape.

You are a racist though so it shouldn't surprise me that you would ignore that.

Here let me dig this one out before you get all self righteous about "no one can define racism"...again.

[Image: d26wx.jpg]

Rock On
(01-22-2016, 10:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why is it relevant that some Muslims are doing things at similar or lower rates than Westerners do these things?

Thus far we have had this rationale like this.

We also had rapes Florida statistics rationale.

Then we have the "Lucie is a racist" rationale.

Now, could one of you intellectuals explain why the government of Norway deemed it imperative to give courses to immigrants intended to prevent violence against women, especially RAPE?

If we could only relay this thread to the authorities in Norway indicating that their efforts are unnecessary because you are so much smarter then they are. 

These primitives need to be taught that you don't poop in the shower either.
Vl Wrote:Thus far we have had this rationale like this.

Now, could one of you intellectuals explain why the government of Norway deemed it imperative to give courses to immigrants intended to prevent violence against women, especially RAPE?

If we could only relay this thread to the authorities in Norway indicating that their efforts are unnecessary because you are so much smarter then they are. 

These primitives need to be taught that you don't poop in the shower.

Rep

I absolutely love this post.
(01-23-2016, 05:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: Thus far we have had this rationale like this.

Same reason they have that course for American college males.

Did anyone suggest it should NOT be done?  

I remember back on the old board there was some discussion about such training and some on the right believed it was silly as everyone knows you shouldn't rape and those that don't won't care about the course.

Nonetheless I answered your question:  We have the class because some men are idiots.  Some are such idiots that even telling them not rape is enough.  And none of that has anything to do with refugees.  Unless you are Lucy. Which is a real possibility. ("Primitives" / "Savages" Mellow)
GMDi Wrote:Same reason they have that course for American college males.

Did anyone suggest it should NOT be done?  

I remember back on the old board there was some discussion about such training and some on the right believed it was silly as everyone knows you shouldn't rape and those that don't won't care about the course.

Nonetheless I answered your question:  We have the class because some men are idiots.  Some are such idiots that even telling them not rape is enough.  And none of that has anything to do with refugees.  Unless you are Lucy.  Which is a real possibility.  ("Primitives" / "Savages" Mellow)

Only one new group raping in mass all over Europe. Middle East and North African Refugees.

You shouldn't need a course to tell you to respect women. And btw most of the college anti rape courses are to protect men from frivolous nonsense. Reminding them to not push it when alcohol or drugs are involved because you could be accused of rape. The Norway class isn't the same..... It's to tell the refugees that women aren't animals and should be treated as equals. Which non of them believe...... Which is yet another reason they shouldn't be migrating to the west.
(01-23-2016, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Only one new group raping in mass all over Europe.   Middle East and North African Refugees.

You shouldn't need a course to tell you to respect women.    And btw most of the college anti rape courses are to protect men from frivolous nonsense.   Reminding them to not push it when alcohol or drugs are involved because you could be accused of rape.      The Norway class isn't the same..... It's to tell the refugees that women aren't animals and should be treated as equals.   Which non of them believe...... Which is yet another reason they shouldn't be migrating to the west.

Yes...and one old group...white Europeans.

And of course the poor men are the victims...that makes perfect sense.  Mellow

Just don't "push it" or you'll be "accused".  Mellow

However a class to explain that women are equals might be needed around here too.   Smirk
(01-23-2016, 05:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: Thus far we have had this rationale like this.

I'm still waiting for those stats. I'm sure they exist if this is a big problem.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-24-2016, 02:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm still waiting for those stats. I'm sure they exist if this is a big problem.

Tell me exactly what stats you are looking for.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-22-2016, 10:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Then prove it's an immigration policy. Show us that immigrants are more likely to be rapists than citizens.

I'm legitimately interested in seeing if this is an actual problem. If it is, I'm totally on board with more restrictions. 

(01-24-2016, 02:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm legitimately interested in seeing if this is an actual problem. If it is, I'm totally on board with more restrictions. 

A  problem with what? Does increased immigration (middle east) result in an increase of crime?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-24-2016, 02:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: A  problem with what? Does increased immigration (middle east) result in an increase of crime?

The problem that has generated multiple threads: rape/sexual assault. 

You know you can just click the quote to see what it was in response to instead of writing a new post.

(01-21-2016, 02:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/no-means-no-norway-sends-migrants-anti-rape-212933003.html

By telling them it's not ok to rape women.   And actually giving a course on the matter.  

Sorry but if you don't know that you can't rape women at your pleasure like some sort of animal then you should be shipped out.    

What a joke ....  The fact They actually think this is necessary is reason enough to close borders and ship these people out.

Maybe these classes should be given to midwestern kids too?

http://okcfox.com/news/local/four-norman-north-students-charged-after-disturbing-incident-on-bus

Quote:Four Norman North High School students have been charged with rape after alleged incidents on a school bus.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn filed charges on the four students on Monday. The four students, who are all members of the Norman North High School junior varsity wrestling team, are accused of sexually assaulting a 12 and 16-year-old student on the way home from a wrestling tournament on Jan. 9 in Pauls Valley.

What do we do now?  Write this off as a couple bad apples?  

(Please note that font change is from copying and pasting...I won't change it just because some people will ignore it.)
(02-02-2016, 10:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe these classes should be given to midwestern kids too?

http://okcfox.com/news/local/four-norman-north-students-charged-after-disturbing-incident-on-bus

What do we do now?  Write this off as a couple bad apples?  

(Please note that font change is from copying and pasting...I won't change it just because some people will ignore it.)

That's pretty funny. Well done. Tongue

As for the Midwestern kids. Here is the difference. One group is legal citizens and the other group is not legal citizens. They are just begging for a handout of compassion then after they receive that compassion.... They rape the women of those who showed them compassion.

Neither is good. But we can't kick out a citizen. We can however boot out begging freeloading rapists.
(01-24-2016, 09:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The problem that has generated multiple threads: rape/sexual assault. 

You know you can just click the quote to see what it was in response to instead of writing a new post.

Well there are multiple European countries where these refugees are raping away. Since each handles it differently they get their own thread.
(02-02-2016, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well there are multiple European countries where these refugees are raping away.    Since each handles it differently they get their own thread.

That's an odd response to my post.

(02-02-2016, 09:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's pretty funny.   Well done.   Tongue

As for the Midwestern kids.    Here is the difference.   One group is legal citizens and the other group is not legal citizens.   They are just begging for a handout of compassion then after they receive that compassion.... They rape the women of those who showed them compassion.  

Neither is good.   But we can't kick out a citizen.  We can however boot out begging freeloading rapists.

Wrong.

They are ALL individuals who committed heinous crimes.  Period.

But you will ignore the mid-western "westerners" because they have "assimilated".