Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Even in the Same Galaxy
Which is a better bet? Next 48 hrs. Steelers player catches a dope charge or Steelers coach gets a disorderly conduct charge.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Which is a better bet? Next 48 hrs. Steelers player catches a dope charge or Steelers coach gets a disorderly conduct charge.

I just want to see AB go live in the locker room this week. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just want to see AB go live in the locker room this week. 

According to Stephen a and his sources, he has a contract with facebook where he gets paid to go live. So he did that to get paid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:06 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Pittsburg will come back and win this game

Nostradamus in the house. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 09:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Why can't Cincinnati make the Steelers look like a third string peewee team like the Patriots are doing right now? New England is tearing the Pittsburgh defense a new one and making it look easy.  Tom Brady has as much time to throw as he wants.  

On defense the Patriots are playing nickel on every play and stuffing LeVeon Bell at the line no matter how patient he is.  It's almost like their linebackers match Bell's timing into each gap.

Coaching wins championships....

So far, they have only been able to do that for one half of one game, in years, and that was the first half of their last meeting!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You forgot the  Ninja

Hilarious

Yep I seriously did!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:23 PM)Jpoore Wrote: According to Stephen a and his sources, he has a contract with facebook where he gets paid to go live. So he did that to get paid. 

Really? He's not getting paid enough already? Wonder how much he gets for going live...
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 12:56 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Really? He's not getting paid enough already? Wonder how much he gets for going live...

He's not making much. Think like 8 million? Could be wrong. And yeah now it came out that facebook told him to do a locker room one and he did. Teammates can't be happy. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 10:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: 34-9 now

Patriots is a filet mignon
Bengals is a kroger ground beef tube hamburger
More like a 50% lean frozen patty
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:23 PM)Jpoore Wrote: According to Stephen a and his sources, he has a contract with facebook where he gets paid to go live. So he did that to get paid. 
He's got plenty of money. He did it for attention. Not to harm his coach but To feed today's social media obsession. He's afflicted With Ochoitis.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:15 AM)John Shaft Wrote: More like a 50% lean frozen patty

How about a tofurkey?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:21 AM)John Shaft Wrote: He's got plenty of money. He did it for attention. Not to harm his coach but To feed today's social media obsession. He's afflicted With Ochoitis.

Just another reason I would take aj over anyone else doesn't talk shit , doesn't glare at a player after he dominates them doesn't do any of that. So nice to have the best receiver and not be a diva. 
Reply/Quote
As a fan I would gladly take all the shit in the world about cheating just for the titles that New England has. I watched that team completely own Pittsburgh last night, and I asked myself why can't we do that?

The answer is simple, better coaching. BB can take a player like Hogan, use him like Gronk, and completely mystify Pittsburgh's secondary. Never in a million years would you see Giggles, pull of something like that. We'd simply get the customary throw to AJ, if that doesn't work, then run the ball, and if that doesn't work, throw to AJ some more.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:17 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: As a fan I would gladly take all the shit in the world about cheating just for the titles that New England has. I watched that team completely own Pittsburgh last night, and I asked myself why can't we do that?

The answer is simple, better coaching. BB can take a player like Hogan, use him like Gronk, and completely mystify Pittsburgh's secondary. Never in a million years would you see Giggles, pull of something like that. We'd simply get the customary throw to AJ, if that doesn't work, then run the ball, and if that doesn't work, throw to AJ some more.

Don't forget Piano Man vs Dante Scarnecchia.....the Pats o line put on a clinic.  O line coaches around the league show our game film as an example of how NOT to play up front.  Brady had ALL DAY back there....our QBs don't get a quarter of that time.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Don't forget Piano Man vs Dante Scarnecchia.....the Pats o line put on a clinic.  O line coaches around the league show our game film as an example of how NOT to play up front.  Brady had ALL DAY back there....our QBs don't get a quarter of that time.

But Paul is so "respected and revered" around the league....
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:47 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Just another reason I would take aj over anyone else doesn't talk shit , doesn't glare at a player after he dominates them doesn't do any of that. So nice to have the best receiver and not be a diva. 

Julio jones?  He doesn't talk smack, and he dominates week in and week out.  He also shows up in the biggest games with two 180 yard performance and 2 td games in NFc championship. 

Aj green is great, but Julio is the best. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: But Paul is so "respected and revered" around the league....

Yeah, I was shocked when Belichick brought Scarnnechia back instead of snagging the HOFer on the Bengals sideline to fix his o line woes. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Don't forget Piano Man vs Dante Scarnecchia.....the Pats o line put on a clinic.  O line coaches around the league show our game film as an example of how NOT to play up front.  Brady had ALL DAY back there....our QBs don't get a quarter of that time.

Amen brother !

You can talk about Brady, Manning, Rodgers, AJ, Julio Jones, Megatron, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, etc. all you want. But the game is won and lost in the trenches. 

The Falcons went out and got Mack, look where they are. We keep trying to roll out Bodine and Ogbuehi because PA likes them, look where we are. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: But Paul is so "respected and revered" around the league....

...but not feared.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 09:40 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: And the best QB of all time...it's a pretty nasty combo 

At this point, im willing to bet Bellichick could make Andy Dalton look like the greatest QB of all time. 

Brady is good, but hes also a product of his environment. Look at what happened to Matt Cassel when he filled in for Brady when he was hurt and then when he got traded. 

Bellichick is the greatest football mind of all time. Dude has just mastered his craft. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote