Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Not looking forward to the Saints game
(11-04-2018, 09:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: How?  Are you personally going to Jeff Gillooly Brees as he gets off of the bus?  It's ok to tell, I won't rat you out, Harley.

I’m sure Bridgewater can throw to wide open receivers as well. It takes a special talent like Winston to get completions to wide open defenders.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Rams get this win I can trade Todd Gurley away week 12 and rip someone off in my money league.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Any chance we are a trap game? Ninja

Reply/Quote
I was thinking the same thing... the Saints might have a let down vs the Bengals. We can only hope.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We will win this game

want to bet? Loser has to keep any phrase winner picks in signature for rest of the season! (Obviously keeping within boards rules)
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 09:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I was thinking the same thing... the Saints might have a let down vs the Bengals.  We can only hope.

My thoughts exactly, or perhaps we get fortunate with some cold weather. They just hung 45 on the Rams D. Granted it was in the Dome, but that's a scary number when comparing the Rams/Bengals defenses.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 09:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I was thinking the same thing... the Saints might have a let down vs the Bengals. We can only hope.

Dear Lord. Have you seen this defense? The Saints can have an Ebola breakout and drop fifty on the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 09:30 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Any chance we are a trap game? Ninja

I think you're on to something with this. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
brees would put up 60 on this defense except he'll get pulled when up by 35
Reply/Quote
Ahem... we will win against the Saints. Wink

Reply/Quote
We can only hope for terrible weather, and Kamara pulls a hammy. And Ingram fumbles again... a few times
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:53 PM)Trademark Wrote: The Bengals are coming off a bye, AJ Green’s status is unclear, the Bengals defense is atrocious and Brees is a beast and the Saints offense is high powered. Really not looking forward to Sunday

Are you freaking serious??? Two weeks to prepare for the Saints!!  Our coaching staff will have some surprises in store for the lowly Saints!!

My prediction:  We get the ball first and take a delay of game on the first play. Then call a timeout right after. 1st play is a throw to the right for Erickson who is 6 yards out of bounds. Run up the middle for 2 yards. Then an eight yard route to Uzhomah to set up a managable 4th and 5. So we call another TO and set up a Huber 32 and a half yard punt!!!! Field position baby!!!
Reply/Quote
There is a formula to win this game. The Bengals have to take advantage of getting the Center and RB back, they have to run the ball more and eat clock time. They should aggressively play the pass on D and hope that it forces them to run more. The Bengals should blitz like crazy on obvious pass plays and pray for turnovers. This will probably be a loss but a few blunders could keep this a close game. I’m normally pessimistic in games like this but I have an odd feeling that turnovers will keep us close.
Reply/Quote
I said 7-9 before the preseason games. With key injuries and the Bengals defense at 32 for yards and 29 for points, 7-9 looking like it might happen after all.
Reply/Quote
I actually think we have a shot in this game. Just hope Thomas doesn't decide to put on a show for the Columbus folks. Gonna be tough! Kamara is scary as hell as well.
Reply/Quote
A loss to the NO should be expected. We just have to somehow beat the Browns twice, Oakland, Baltimore, and Denver (all winnable games with a suspect D and without Green) and the playoffs are likely if you take a look at the AFC.

Forget the Saints. The focus should be on Baltimore.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Perfect confidence builder.

If we pull it out agianst the Saints without AJ. Dare i say. People will regain faith in Marvin.

In reality it is not good odds. But if it happens .. Boy. We are back in the mix with the big boys
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 11:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: A loss to the NO should be expected. We just have to somehow beat the Browns twice, Oakland, Baltimore, and Denver (all winnable games with a suspect D and without Green) and the playoffs are likely if you take a look at the AFC.

Forget the Saints. The focus should be on Baltimore.

Very sensible approach to the 2nd half of the season. All things considered, if the team does accomplish this, then 2018 turns out to be a success imo. How can anyone expect  more from all of the changes made prior to the season, along with all of the injuries that have happened to date? 

Oh yeah, I'd be okay with this.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to the game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 11:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Perfect confidence builder.

If we pull it out agianst the Saints without AJ. Dare i say. People will regain faith in Marvin.

In reality it is not good odds. But if it happens .. Boy. We are back in the mix with the big boys

IF we beat the Saints without AJ...it might be the biggest upset in the NFL this year. That said, the Saints aren't great on the road. Also, they may take us lightly after beating the Rams. Maybe they have a letdown game?

Any given Sunday.
Reply/Quote