Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nothing impressive about offense
Thanks for the motivation, I wonder if DJ has seen this? Or Burrow for that matter!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 05:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well we even on the bulletin board material lol

Who said something negative about the Chiefs? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They played a weak ass schedule and lost to the teams that could defend and score in them.

After their front 4, their back 7 is miserable at tackling. They are in serious trouble if Chase or Higgins catches it in space or if Mixon gets through the line.

What has Willie Gay done since he’s been in the NFL? I think this is his most famous moment.

God I hope the Bengals beat the bricks out of this team.
Reply/Quote
[Image: smirk-smirking.gif]

Reply/Quote
I don't mind the smack talk, but he can at least not lie. If a Bengals player said Mahomes was nothing special, I would say they are full of it too.
Reply/Quote
Maybe ppl will stop crying about Apple in that thread now

Jesus Christ

Ppl realize everyone trash talks right?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Typical of the Chiefs and their fans. They act like they're a dynasty that can't be bothered to talk about peasants.

They're as much a dynasty as the early 2010s Seahawks. Man, I hope and pray our fans and players don't become so douchey when we win one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 09:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man, I hope and pray our fans and players don't become so douchey when we win one.

I'll tolerate the douchey though if it means we win one! 

Who Dey
Reply/Quote

Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
It didn't really matter if they said anything or not, Zac would have found something. LOL

;
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It didn't really matter if they said anything or not, Zac would have found something. LOL

;

Zac is probably over the moon with these comments. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If we are nothing, then KC has "nothing" to worry about.
Reply/Quote
Coming into the League, i though Gay would be a much better LB than he's turned out to be so far.
I've been rather disappointed with his play myself. *still upset we didn't draft Creed.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 04:10 PM)burreauxs Wrote: Pretty careless of him to feed our fire like that

Bruh. He really doesn’t get it does he. ?
Reply/Quote
Now wait a minute.... let's think this through. If the Joe Burrow Bengals are 3-0 against the Chiefs, and there's nothing special about our offense, then that must mean Willie Gay really................SUCKS at playing linebacker!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 07:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who said something negative about the Chiefs? 

Mike Hilton called their stadium 'Burrowhead'. That's something, right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 07:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who said something negative about the Chiefs? 

Agreed.   
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 04:19 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: I think most Chiefs fans consider this guy a liability on their defense, I'm sure they are rolling their eyes at him saying this.

its ok, we are even better with APPLE, anything they have, we have better....  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 04:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I at least hope that he's impressed as he watches Joe Mixon race by him, while he's being consumed by a face full of a Cordell Volson combo block..

I guess he forgot what happened to that other blabbermouth Reid last game? oh yea.. he got posterized by Perine by getting ***** slapped to the ground ..LOL please keep it up ....he just added 14 more points to our total.
Who is this guy anyway? when I think of thier LBs its Bolton ... hes nothing special other then he plays on the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 06:55 PM)phil413 Wrote: Chase will leave an impression on him.  Maybe bigger than the one from week 17 from last year.  That's on the NFL network right now btw.

I could see Hurst with a big block on him similar to what he did to that ole stealer on the Dolphins that one game.

A nice decleater! Wink
Reply/Quote