Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nothing impressive about offense
I hope they have a trick play this week called "something impressive". Would make for a fun "philly special" discussion next week if they win and it is effective haha.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: I hope they have a trick play this week called "something impressive". Would make for a fun "philly special" discussion next week if they win and it is effective haha.

I like it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 09:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Typical of the Chiefs and their fans. They act like they're a dynasty that can't be bothered to talk about peasants.

They're as much a dynasty as the early 2010s Seahawks. Man, I hope and pray our fans and players don't become so douchey when we win one.

Don't worry. Quite a few of us will become dicks just like what happened to every fanbase when their team has won the Super Bowl. It's the nature of fandom.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Don't worry. Quite a few of us will become dicks just like what happened to every fanbase when their team has won the Super Bowl. It's the nature of fandom.

I want to stay humble myself. I could see it happening to a few on here though lol

But that doesn't mean we become Chiefs fans, those people come off like elitest snobs. 

Like Shake said, they act like the rest of the NFL are peasants or somethin' not even to be spoken of.

There is one Chiefs fan who comes on here that isn't bad though.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I want to stay humble myself. I could see it happening to a few on here though lol

But that doesn't mean we become Chiefs fans, those people come off like elitest snobs. 

Like Shake said, they act like the rest of the NFL are peasants or somethin' not even to be spoken of.

There is one Chiefs fan who comes on here that isn't bad though.

Isn't he new?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Isn't he new?

Yeah, probably why he isn't a dick like most of them.
Reply/Quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t make this shit up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote