Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan McMullin Says..
https://news.yahoo.com/evan-mcmullin-republican-party-rotten-043628637.html

The Republican Party is rotten to the core.

I agree with him.

How did we get here?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 01:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/evan-mcmullin-republican-party-rotten-043628637.html

I agree with him.

How did we get here?

The rise of Evangelism, Nixon, Reaganomics, and fear mongering.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 02:23 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The rise of Evangelism, Nixon, Reaganomics, and fear mongering.

Evangelism, Nixon, Reagonomics, Limbaugh, Fox, Palin, Trump, OANN . . . . 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 03:43 AM)Dill Wrote: Evangelism, Nixon, Reagonomics, Limbaugh, Fox, Palin, Trump, OANN . . . . 

Don't forget Newt Gingrich.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 07:53 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Don't forget Newt Gingrich.

YES!!

He may be the historical "pivot" in this narrative.
Reply/Quote
This could end up being a circle jerk thread for the ages. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2021, 11:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This could end up being a circle jerk thread for the ages. LOL

Most definitely. I mean, at least it started with a Republican calling out the party. My hope is that both Republicans and Democrats will be more and more willing to take their parties to task for abandoning their principles.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Wait for it...
Reply/Quote
No shit, Sherlock...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 07:53 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Don't forget Newt Gingrich.

(02-13-2021, 12:24 PM)Dill Wrote: YES!!

He may be the historical "pivot" in this narrative.

Lee Atwater came up with the tactics, but Newt was the one who incorporated them into an official policy position.
Reply/Quote
Karl Rove is the worst person in politics for the past thirty years, absolute scumbag.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2021, 04:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Karl Rove is the worst person in politics for the past thirty years, absolute scumbag.

This caused me to despise my current State Senator even more. Rove and his father were tight, which explains so much.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 01:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/evan-mcmullin-republican-party-rotten-043628637.html

I agree with him.

How did we get here?

Donald J Trump agrees!

[Image: EuYRlbNXYAQIAXM?format=png&name=medium]

[Image: EuYRlbLXcAEnNIU?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote