Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now That The Roster Is Solidified, Predict The Bengals 2016 Record
Now that we see who is on the final roster and aware of the injury situation going into week one, we have a clearer view of what we have going into this season.

Give me your prediction on what the Bengals record will be this year..
Reply/Quote
I think 11-5. Division champs, playoff win, hoping 4 more
Reply/Quote
Wins: @Jets, @Steelers, Dolphins, @Giants, Bills, @Ravens, Eagles, @Texans, Ravens, one of the Browns games.
Losses: Broncos, @Cowboys, @Patriots, Redskins, Steelers, one of the Browns games.

10-6 Record
4-2 Divisional Record
8-4 Conference Record

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
13-3 as long as we don't suffer too many big injuries, and Eifert being back by about week 4.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
12-4 with losses to Broncos, pats, steelers, and redskins.
Reply/Quote
11 - 5  With losses to the Cowboys, Patriots, Redskins, Steelers, and one of the Raven's games.
Reply/Quote
There's too many Leonards around here.  I feel like I'm in a Big Bang Theory episode. 

my prediction.  I expect a 7-9 season, anything more is unexpected, but would be grateful.  But I am not totally ruling out a 3-13 season either.    I just don't like the feel of this team going into the season.  Too many unknowns, lack of depth at key positions, etc.  I basically like Dalton and our RBs, am lukewarm on our O-Line and down right ice cold on our WRs, esp if Green gets injured.  I like our Dline, am luke warm on our LBs and our DB situation is down right scary. So, 7-9 is my official prediction, but will not be surprised if its worse. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I see 10-6 as a best case scenario.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
9-7 miss playoffs.

Predict LaFell is a bust. Eifert comes back and gets hurt again. Kroft does okay but just isn't Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 02:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: There's too many Leonards around here.  I feel like I'm in a Big Bang Theory episode. 

my prediction.  I expect a 7-9 season, anything more is unexpected, but would be grateful.  But I am not totally ruling out a 3-13 season either.    I just don't like the feel of this team going into the season.  Too many unknowns, lack of depth at key positions, etc.  I basically like Dalton and our RBs, am lukewarm on our O-Line and down right ice cold on our WRs, esp if Green gets injured.  I like our Dline, am luke warm on our LBs and our DB situation is down right scary. So, 7-9 is my official prediction, but will not be surprised if its worse. 

I'm not sure if I should be more offended that you think there's too much of me around, or that you compared me to the Big Bang Theory.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 03:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:  I'm not sure if I should be more offended that you think there's too much of me around, or that you compared me to the Big Bang Theory.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

Hey, Leonard Hofstatder gets Penny, so it can't be all bad, right?????
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
10-6. Qualify as #5 seed. Wildcard win vs. Kansas City, in Arrowhead (quite a way to end the infamous drought). Div round...who knows.
Reply/Quote
They barely squeaked out a win and now no one thinks the Bengals can beat the Broncos?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 03:36 PM)likwit19 Wrote: They barely squeaked out a win and now no one thinks the Bengals can beat the Broncos?

Of course they can, doesn't mean they will tho. Bengals are definitely capable of beating any team on their schedule
Reply/Quote
I believe 8-0 start was not a fluke last year. Despite the pitiful end, the team is still very good. I expect it to carry over. 13-3.

A couple of key areas to me. One. The run game with Hill has to be more consistent. Two. Defensive line depth is a concern.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with 11-5 and the Steelers 11-5. We own the tiebreaker.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 03:36 PM)likwit19 Wrote: They barely squeaked out a win and now no one thinks the Bengals can beat the Broncos?

Bengals kept the game close against the Broncos last year with a backup QB @ Denver...

I think Bengals can easily take the dub here...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
11-5
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 02:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: Now that we see who is on the final roster and aware of the injury situation going into week one, we have a clearer view of what we have going into this season.

Give me your prediction on what the Bengals record will be this year..

The stinkin stoolers,whom I so so hate and always will are being picked by nfl pundits as winning it all this season.I so want our mighty BENGALS to whipp their butts all game
Reply/Quote
I see anywhere from 10-6 to 12-4. So, I'll split the difference and say 11-5.

The home game against Pittsburgh will determine who wins the AFC North and who is in as a Wild Card.

IMO, Baltimore and Cleveland are non-factors in 2016.
Reply/Quote