Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now here's some real disrespect from dweeb Gregg Rosenthal
According to dweeb Gregg Rosenthal the Bengals are #29 in watchability this week against the Jets. The Jets are somehow ranked two notches higher at 27. Really? How insulting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000697567/article/watchability-rankings-allure-of-tom-bradyless-pats
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 12:20 AM)BengalChris Wrote: According to dweeb Gregg Rosenthal the Bengals are #29 in watchability this week against the Jets. The Jets are somehow ranked two notches higher at 27. Really? How insulting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000697567/article/watchability-rankings-allure-of-tom-bradyless-pats

Watchability?  They really have run out of things to rank.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 12:20 AM)BengalChris Wrote: According to dweeb Gregg Rosenthal the Bengals are #29 in watchability this week against the Jets. The Jets are somehow ranked two notches higher at 27. Really? How insulting.

He's a huge Steeler homer.
Reply/Quote
I could really not give a squirt of piss for his opinion
Reply/Quote
I told em to go **** his mother
Reply/Quote
Big market NY vs small market Ohio team
Reply/Quote
This actually should be one of the top watched games due to the fact it is the 15th anniversary of 9/11 and it is being played in NY. As for his opinion who really cares anyway. I am watching the team I love and he can watch whoever he wants to and he does not speak for everyone.
Reply/Quote
I love it when all the talking heads pick the Steelers every year and then have to act like they didn't at the end of the season.... Ross Tucker picked the Steelers to win the North and the Bengals vs Denver for the Wildcard. Don't think I wont have at him at the end of the season.....
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 12:29 AM)McC Wrote: Watchability?  They really have run out of things to rank.

Exactly. What a dumb thing to rank.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
And he gets paid for this. How can I get that job.
Reply/Quote
The best thing about this thread is op called Rosenthal a dweeb LMAO
Reply/Quote
Par for the course with Rosenthal. Take it with a giant grain of salt.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
My friend and I were discussing this last night.

You either like the Bengals, or you absolutely hate them for no feasible reason. There is no inbetween.
Reply/Quote
He been on my "persons i'd like to smack" list for a few years now.

Reply/Quote
I stopped visiting NFL.com altogether because of Rosenthal and his Steeler croonies there. Not worth my time to watch these scumbags.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 05:28 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Big market NY vs small market Ohio team

Troll.

Reply/Quote
Meh, I'd call out the experts for hating on the Bengals, but even Bengals homers tend to only not hate Ken Anderson, Anthony Munoz, Sam Wyche, and the teams from 2011-present. Bengals hate comes from all sides, I think.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, who would ever want to watch a game between two teams who had winning records last year, play in New York on the 15th anniversary of 9/11? Sounds awful. Nothing anyone would want to see or anything.

He has the freaking Titans at #9 because of their rookie RB who didn't even win the starting job. "Oh, that team has a rookie backup RB? MUST WATCH!"

Moral of the story: Never trust anyone with three Gs in their first name. They can't be good people.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 12:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, who would ever want to watch a game between two teams who had winning records last year, play in New York on the 15th anniversary of 9/11? Sounds awful. Nothing anyone would want to see or anything.

He has the freaking Titans at #9 because of their rookie RB who didn't even win the starting job. "Oh, that team has a rookie backup RB? MUST WATCH!"

Moral of the story: Never trust anyone with three Gs in their first name. They can't be good people.

Yeah, I was going to say...we're talking about 2 teams with double-digit wins last year. Fantastic receivers on both sides, solid RBs, great defenses and great story lines. Not saying it's the game of the week, but it's up there. Top 5 at the very least.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 12:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Moral of the story: Never trust anyone with three Gs in their first name. They can't be good people.

At least I can still trust Gargamel!
Reply/Quote