Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now here's some real disrespect from dweeb Gregg Rosenthal
(09-10-2016, 09:17 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: This actually should be one of the top watched games due to the fact it is the 15th anniversary of 9/11 and it is being played in NY. As for his opinion who really cares anyway. I am watching the team I love and he can watch whoever he wants to and he does not speak for everyone.

What the heck does 9/11 have to do with this football game? In case you're not sure, the answer is: NOTHING.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:04 AM)Utts Wrote: What the heck does 9/11 have to do with this football game? In case you're not sure, the answer is: NOTHING.

No but as far as watchability goes its the atmosphere and how to 10+ win teams will be p.aying in NEW YORK on 9/11
Reply/Quote
Well, at least Gregg isn't scheduling games for the networks. CBS had this as their national game and had Nance and Simms on the call.

I'm guessing it ranked towards the top of watchabliilty
Reply/Quote
It was an amazing game. Saints vs Raiders and Colts vs Lions had more points and dramatic finishes as well, but if you like defense...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 12:20 AM)BengalChris Wrote: According to dweeb Gregg Rosenthal the Bengals are #29 in watchability this week against the Jets. The Jets are somehow ranked two notches higher at 27. Really? How insulting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000697567/article/watchability-rankings-allure-of-tom-bradyless-pats

Clearly Rosenthal is, as you called him, a dweeb  (which I completely agree with, though I would have chosen stronger wording LOL)  But even the halftime guys were mentioning how this game had a playoff feel to it.  PLUS, it was in NYC on the 15th anniversary of 9/11, PLUS it was a helluva good game down to the wire decided by a single point.  If that's not good TV, I don't know what is!

Oh yeah, plus 'watchability' is a stupid thing to rank, so I'll go ahead and assume it was Rosenthal's dumbass idea to even rank something that stupid ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Rosenthal is a huge dweeb.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes Rosenthal is the quintessential dweeb. He is just asking for a paper-airplane followed by a well launched spitball to hit him square in the forehead. Perhaps an end of the day swirly for good measure.
Reply/Quote
I just refuse to even click on the link....because in all of my infinite wisdom.....I have ranked anything written by Gregg Rosenthal as a 50 in readability. (on a scale of 1-50....1 being the best)

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote